Pirate Brig Room
The Pirate Brig must have been the terror of the seas! Reach Level 32, complete the Sorrow From the Past quest, and find out what future awaits it.
Benedict gladly responded to Aelita’s request and decided to build a real pirate ship! Help the Plumber find the blueprints for the ship by completing quests. The Pirate Brig quests start on completion of the quests for the Oceanic Room, the last of which is the Sorrow from the Past quest. Two quest strings for the Pirate Brig appear after this – see below. The first is the Blueprint Quest string to get the 7 blueprints for the ship. The second is the Brig Construction quest string.
Pirate Brig Wreckage
On the First Floor of your Manor, above the room floorplan, you will find the brig wreckage. This will show as soon as you start your new game. This is the location of where your Pirate Brig will appear when the Voyage is complete.
Pirate Brig Roamer
- Blackbeard – Requires 1 Gold Doubloon to Banish. These drop from room searches, the Reward of the Day chests or can be purchased in the shop.
- See what items might be awarded when banished in the Creatures Table.
Pirate Brig Key
- Golden Cannonballs – Banish the Blackbeard, get in the Daily Quest reward chests or buy in the key tab of the shop.
Pirate Brig Quests
Blueprint Quest String
- Shipbuilding Venture – Tap on the Brig Wreckage and complete the following quests to get the ship blueprints.
- Trim Your Sails to the Wind – Explore rooms in the Manor to find the Forebody Blueprint (or buy for 25 diamonds).
- A Strong Rear – Explore the Laboratory to find the Stern Blueprint (or buy for 25 diamonds).
- Unsinkable Compartments – Explore the Library to find the Bulkheads Blueprint (or buy for 25 diamonds).
- Captain on the Bridge! – Explore the Japanese Garden to find the Deck Blueprint (or buy for 25 diamonds).
- Old Captain’s Advice – Explore the Hunting Room to find the Frame Blueprint (or buy for 25 diamonds).
- Fair Winds to You, Sailor – Explore Room 51 to find the Rigging Blueprint (or buy for 25 diamonds).
- Rescue Operation – Explore the Oceanic Room to find the Lifeboats Blueprint (or buy for 25 diamonds).
When you have obtained all the blueprints, tap on the Brig Wreckage and click the “Assemble” button to complete the Shipbuilding Venture quest above. The quest completes and all blueprints are kept.
End of Blueprint quest string
- With the blueprints you’ve found, you and Benny are ready for the next phase – selecting the right tools and producing the ship parts.
- You will now receive another list of quests to complete. These quests are for tools and items you need to build your ship: bench plane, screw clamp, fretsaw, hammer, brace, lifeboats, carcass, masts, helm, and sails. All of these items can be found by completing quests or be purchased for diamonds. These quests run two at a time.
Brig Construction Quest String
- Pirate Flagship – Tap on the Brig Wreckage and complete the following quests to gather ship parts to assemble the Pirate Brig.
- A Ship from an Old Legend – Explore the Fortune Telling Room in Silhouettes mode to find the Carcass (or buy for 50 diamonds).
- Another Prank by the Snatchins – Explore the Sakura Room in Anagram mode to find the Helm (or buy for 50 diamonds).
- The Dinghies Weighed Anchor – Explore rooms with Poltergeist phenomenon to find 20 Lifeboats (or buy for 4 diamonds each).
- Masts as Strong as Steel – Trade with Giri the Gardener and the Flower Protector to find 20 Masts (or buy for 4 diamonds each).
- *** in progress