The Library Room for The New Mystery Manor for Android and iOS is available to open at Level 18. I am Joanna Christinsky, a writer and linguist. My pen has given birth to several detective novels. In order to obtain the key you must complete the quest Eternal Love which requires you to reach 3 star Mastery level in the Bedroom – see first quest below.
- Golden Scroll – Banish Snatchin Highbrow, get in the Daily Quests reward chests or buy in the key tab of the shop.
- Snatchin Highbrow (previously Book Lover) – Requires 1 Printing Sort to Banish. These drop from room searches, the Reward chests or can be purchased in the shop.
- See what items might be awarded when banished in the Creatures Table.
- Eternal Love – Explore the Bedroom until you achieve 3 star Mastery level. (This quest will auto-complete if you have already reached 3 mastery stars in the Bedroom.)
- This quest brings the key to the Library.
- Enlisting Assistance – Use the key to open the Library and explore it.
- Just Brilliant! – Explore the Hunting Room in Words mode to find the Portrait of Shakespeare.
- Following a Trail – Banish Snatchin Highbrow to get a Portrait of Pushkin.
- Who is Who – Explore any room with Upside Down Phenomenon for a Portrait of Dante.
- Dark Plans – Find the Portrait of Balzac in the Dressing Room in Anagram mode.
- In Small Handwriting – Search the Living Room to find the Portrait of Goethe.
- Too Many Questions – Charge the Great Writers collection to find the Portrait of a Stranger for Joanna.
- Stranger’s Secret – Explore the Japanese Garden and Fortune-Telling Room and play the Match Three mini-game to find the three missing Portrait Fragments (one found in each) to assemble the portrait.
- Myth or Reality – Explore the Library in Silhouettes mode.
End of quests
- Great Writers
- Magic Books
- Snatchin Actors