Flying Saucer Level 24
The quests for the Flying Saucer in The New Mystery Manor for Android and iOS become available at Level 24. When you tap on the place for it (right top corner above the Manor) you get a pop up window for Crop Circles. Do you believe in Aliens? As a true detective, you need to find evidence first. To do so, reach level 24 and complete the Golden Orb quest.
If you go to the quest string for the original Mystery Manor iPad Flying Saucer quest string you will see that this is quest 27.
Flying Saucer Creature
- Octopus – Requires 1 Ion Pistol to banish. These drop from room searches, the Reward of the Day chests or can be purchased in the shop.
Flying Saucer Key
- Gravitron – Banish the Octopus, get in the Daily Quest reward chests or buy in the key tab of the shop.
Flying Saucer Quests
- Year’s Supply of Donuts –
- Explore the Kitchen in Silhouettes mode
- Explore the Living Room in Anagram mode.
- Button Trail –
- Search the Dressing Room with the Hoarfrost phenomenon
- Search the Japanese Garden in Anagram mode.
- Crumbs on Books –
- Explore the Library with the Hoarfrost phenomenon
- Explore the Library with Poltergeist phenomenon.
- Sudden Loss of Consciousness –
- Search the Living Room with the Poltergeist phenomenon
- Search the Bedroom in Anagram mode.
- The Professor’s Amnesia – Explore the Laboratory in Anagram mode.
- A Strange Recording – Catch 10 Television Robots.
- A Fresh Look at the Map – Search the Laboratory to find the UV Lamp.
- Room 51 – Explore the Secret Room, also known as Room 51.
- In Progress
Flying Saucer Collections
- Distant Horizons
- Man in Space
- Dreams of Space
- Space Stations