The Elevator Room for The New Mystery Manor for Android and iOS becomes available to open at Level 42 and is found at the very top of the First Floor of the Manor. You can access the Elevator from the First Floor or The Basement (if this version ever gets a basement). It does not get any phenomena and counts as a First Floor room.
To obtain the items needed to open the Elevator you need to banish the Creatures wandering the map. An item will not drop on every banish so it may take a lot of Creatures.
- Spool of Cable – Drops from room searches or buy in the key tab of the shop.
- See what items might be awarded when banished in the Creatures Table.
- Creaking From Nowhere – Charge the Golden Maid collection.
- Plan B – Explore the Dressing room in Silhouettes mode.
- Secret Room – Explore the Kitchen.
- Surprise Behind the Wall – Explore any rooms to find 5 each of Wrenches, Hand Saws and Pliers.
- Oil Can! Oil Can! – Explore rooms in the Manor to find 30 Oil Cans (or buy for 2 diamonds each).
- Reliability Check – Explore rooms in the Manor to find the Letter of Recommendation.
- Reluctant Repairer –
- Get the key to the Elevator from the Snatchins (Handy, Hungry, Thieving, Dandy and Grubby Snatchins).
- Open the Elevator and explore it.
Two quest strings now appear:
Elevator Quest String 1
The following quests are to find certificates in various rooms. These certificates are not part of any collection and appear in inventory under the miscellaneous tab.
- Elevator Rule #1 – Explore the Bathroom to find a ‘No Beverages Sign’ (or buy for 150 diamonds!).
- Total Disarmament – Explore the Hunting Room to find a ‘No Weapons Sign’ (or buy for 150 diamonds).
Elevator Quest String 2
- Higher Thoughts – Explore the Elevator to find items to charge Great Minds collection.
- in progress
- Brave Hearts
- Ball Control
- The Fab Four
- Great Minds
- Geniuses of Strategy