They say time flies when you’re having fun. In Mystery Manor time not only flies, it zooms by on afterburner, then loops around and goes back for another pass! Only in the timesmith Stefan Lenz’s workshop do you have a chance of finding an answer to the question, ‘What time is it?’ or, if you prefer, ‘What is Time?’
The Timesmith’s Workshop is in the Basement, just under the Detective’s Room and to the left of the Boiler Room. Hmmmm….. I wonder if it gets hot in there?
So, what is a Timesmith? I could not find a definition for one but there is a book published in the UK about someone with the ability to travel through time. The description sounds interesting and like something I’d enjoy reading.
There is no indication of a required level to open or room to complete first so if you notice it please let me know.
Remember, there are tables to help you get through the quests. They can all be found under the Collections Tab in the Menu. Please Support Our Site when you can, these helpful items take a lot of work and require frequent updating.
- Collections Table – Lists all the collection items, rewards, chargers and room they go with.
- Roamer’s Table – Lists all the Roamers, what they give and the room or event they belong to.
- Furniture Table – Lists available Furniture and their benefit.
- Phenomena Table – Lists phenomena, curses, how to summon, how to banish and where they occur.
Time Waits for No Man
This room requires a key to open that costs 63 Diamonds! This is a change from needing coins to buy those keys. There is a method to get this key from a quest on the right side of your Manor.
Time Key Items Needed to Unlock the Timesmith’s Workshop
- Hourglass – Thief’s Room
- Pure Silver – Saloon
- Gear Transmission – Cinephile Room
- Lock Blueprint – Detective’s Room
Timesmith’s Workshop Roamers
- Timesmith’s Apprentice – 3 Delicious Scones and 30 Energy
- Timesmith’s Granddaughter – 3 Edible Watches and 35 Energy
Timesmith’s Workshop Keys
- Sundials – where to get them:
- 10 Diamonds for 10 or a Temporal Chest giving 150 Sundials and 4 sets of 15 items to charge related collections can be purchased in the Shop.
- Timesmith’s Apprentice
- Timesmith’s Granddaughter
Timesmith’s Workshop Quests
- When the Clock Struck Midnight – Explore the Boiler Room at Night.
- Tough Luck – Complete the Time Waits for No Man Event to create the Time Key. It’s one of the new ones on the Right Side of your Manor.
- This is posted with the image at the top of the page.
- Never Too Early – Find the Timesmith’s Apprentice and trade with him 5 Times.
- Underslept and Overqualified – Explore Basement Locations to find the tools
- Magnifying Eye Glasses – Myopia Curse Basement Rooms
- Precision Screwdriver – Mirroring Curse Basement Rooms
- Precision Tweezers – Stone Hash Curse Basement Rooms
- Grudging Approval – Kristina Lenz may be able to tell you where the blueprints are, and as to the magnifying glass… It’s possible that the snatching detective ‘borrowed’ it? When you find both items, don’t forget to charge the assembled Painstaking Work Collection.
- Detailed Blueprint – Timesmith’s Granddaughter
- Desk Magnifying Glass – Snatchin Master of Deduction
- Old Man Lenz’s Workbench – Charge the Collection
- Blunt Honesty
- Scented Handkerchief – Timesmith’s Workshop in Silhouettes mode
- Alarm Clock – Detective’s Room in Night mode
- A New Perspective – Charge the Timekeeping Devices collection to get the Grandfather Clock. You can find the missing items in rooms with various phenomena present.
- Street Clock – Ball Lightning phenomena
- Pendulum Clock – Storm phenomena
- Desk Chronometer – Mirror phenomena
- Cuckoo Clock – Granite Golem phenomena
- Simplicity, Elegance, Convenience – The Snatchin Comedian will gladly give you an Exquisite Pocket Watch.
- Sounds of Time – Energize, wake them up, your friends’ assistants in their Manor to find the Music Snuffbox.
- Shape or Content?
- Golden Elephant – Explore Thief’s Room under Stone Hash Curse left by Granite Golem Phenomena.
- Golden Palanquin – Find in the Treasury.
- A Little Practice Goes a Long Way – Charge the Getting Better with Time Collection to get the Dismantled Clock. Items can be found exploring Basement bosses’ lairs in various modes or from the Timesmith’s Roamers.
- Apprentice’s Notes – Dark Principal – The Academy of Shadows in Words
- Useful Repair Tool – Werewolf’s Lair in Silhouettes
- Weak Magnifying Glass – Pumpkin Field at Night
- Pin Removal Tool – Frigate in Silhouettes
- Cutting Tool – Swamp Crypt in Words
- Being Illuminated – Explore the Cuddy at Night to find the Nightlight. (This item is removed from your inventory upon completion of this quest.)
- The Clock Strikes Noon
- Winding Key – Explore Timesmith’s Workshop under Myopia Curse
- Charge the Symphony of Time Collection to get the Musical Clock
- Dinner Habits – Explore the Kitchen 3 times.
- Memento Mori – Obtain a Vintage Ticket from the Timesmith’s Apprentice.
- Memories in a Box
- Explore the Timesmith’s Workshop with the Mirror phenomenon present to find the Timesmith’s Secret. Do not banish the Phenomena.
- Open the Timesmith’s Secret – You will find it in your Chest section of your Inventory. Inside will be two items of great sentimental value to Lenz the Timesmith.
- Time Got Busy – Explore basement locations in Words mode to find the Farewell Letter.
- Tick, Tock, Goes the Clock – Look for Mr. X’s Design Sketch in rooms on the first floor.
- Found in Hall in Silhouettes
- Unnoticed Improvements – Explore the Garage under the Electric Shock curse to find the Essential Part.
- Keep Calm and Panic – Explore the Hunting Lyceum in Silhouettes mode to find the While-o-Meter. (This item is removed from your inventory upon completion of this quest.)
- Rational Assessment – Trade with Movie Buff Snatchins to find 15 Small Gears.
- Winding Up – Explore the Timesmith’s Workshop 3 times with the Storm Phenomena present. Do not banish the phenomenon.
- The Eleventh Hour – Explore the Mirror Garden to find the Essential Gear.
- Sands and Springs of Time – Explore the Timesmith’s Workshop to assemble and charge the What is Time? Collection and obtain the Spasskaya Tower Clock.
O Tempora is a quest on the right side of your manor that requires you to charge the Timesmith’s Workshop Collections 10 times each. The Reward is a Timelord’s Chest which gives you 20 Golden Bombs, 75 Delicious Scones, 75 Edible Watches, 300 Sundials and a Genie’s Lamp.
Timesmith’s Workshop Collections
- Painstaking Work
- Timekeeping Devices
- Symphony of Time
- Bygone Moments
- What is the Time?
- Getting Better with Time