The new room in the Basement, The Pool, is rather pretty isn’t it? Let’s hope you have your ducks in a row so you can enter it 😀
The Pool Quests will only begin after the Gym quests are completed.
Don’t panic if you haven’t received any quests for the Pool Room. Those quests don’t pop up until you finish the quests for The Gym. And although you only have to pay a minimal amount of gold to open the pool room, you will need Rubber Ducks as entry requirements. Where do you get the Rubber Ducks? Unfortunately, only the usual ways you can find other keys: (1) random drops from exploring rooms, (2) hope you get lucky in the Mystical Chest slot machine, and (3) the choice of last resort, purchase a Pool Chest from the Shop.
NOTE: There is another item called “Rubber Duck” than be gifted from your wishlist. This Rubber Duck however is just a charging item, not a room key.
Along with The Pool Room comes the Water treatments Quest on the Right side of your Manor screen to collect 5 of each collection for a Reward. When you complete the 5 collections you claim your reward and it goes into your inventory under the chest tab. Click the chest to see your reward and use it:
- Water Polo
- Water Rides
- Pool Party
- Poseidon’s Pride
- Sea Devil
- The Party – Explore the rooms in words mode to gather the pool party collection. The items may not be found at once. Unlike the description these items were discovered in any mode and not only words mode. Easy to complete.
- Aquarium – Explore the Pool 5 times in Night mode to get rid of fighting fishes. However, you can find the items by exploring ANY room in Night mode.
- Water Games – Banish Snatchin Divers to gather the items of the Water Polo collection. The items will not be found at once …. of course. The Snatchin Divers are found in the Basement.
- Champion Trophies – Explore the Pool in Words mode to find the Best Forward trophy.
- Fast as the Wind – Explore the Oceanic Room in Night mode to find the Lively Sail.
- A Place of Former Glory – Explore the Pool in Silhouette mode and banish the Snatchin Sportsmen to gather the items and charge the Poseidon’s Pride collection.
- Smoke over Water – Use Gaugin’s Air Syringe to banish the Storm phenomenon 5 times from the Pool.
- Under the Cover of Night – Explore the pool 3 times in Night mode.
- Retrieving the Stolen Property – Banish Snatchin Divers to find the items of the Sea Devil collection.
- True to One’s Word – Explore the Garage 3 times in Night mode.
- Aquaphobia – Charge the Pool Party collection by gathering the items by exploring rooms while the Mirror phenomenon is present.