The Detective’s Room has been added in the Manor’s Basement just under the Cuddy and next to the Laundry Room. We are to rescue Charles Louis, a well-known detective. You will not get quests for the Detective’s Room until you complete the quest string for the Cinephile Room.
This room requires assembly and the 5 items that you need 1 each of come from the Halls of Logic Collection.
Warning!! These items can be requested from friends but if you gift them they will come out of your Collections Inventory.
!!Double Waring!! Once you collect the items required to open the room complete the Asembly from the room window. DO NOT charge it from the collections window!!
You can find the items for the first part of opening the room by banishing the 2 new Roamers. The weapons for the Roamers drop from searching the rooms.
Remember, there are tables to help you get through the quests. They can all be found under the Collections Tab in the Menu. Please Support Our Site when you can, these helpful items take a lot of work and require frequent updating.
- Collections Table – Lists all the collection items, rewards, chargers and room they go with.
- Roamer’s Table – Lists all the Roamers, what they give and the room or event they belong to.
- Furniture Table – Lists available Furniture and their benefit.
- Phenomena Table – Lists phenomena, curses, how to summon, how to banish and where they occur.
Detective’s Room Roamers
- Purebred Tracker – 2 Criminal Tracks and 25 Energy
- Snatchin Master of Destruction – 3 Puzzle Pieces and 20 Energy
Detective’s Room Keys
- Fingerprints are required to search the Detective’s Room. You can get them by banishing the Roamers.
Detective’s Room Quests
- A Missing Villain – Try to find where Superintendent Louis has gone to by trading with his loyal Snatchin Detective and using Compasses in Rooms.
- Snatchin Detective – Banish 10 times, he’s a Basement Roamer
- Compass – Use in Rooms 10 times
- Call Me Anytime – Find a Cell Phone in the Thief’s Room in Words mode.
- On the Trail
- Explore the Basement’s phenomena to collect 5 Bones
- Banish the Purebred Tracker Hound 5 times
- Open Up in the Name of the Law!
- The Triumph of the Mind – This is the Reward for Charging the Halls of Logic Collection but be sure and do this from the Assembly screen in the Detective’s Room.
- Detective’s Room – Open the Detective’s Room. This means you will have had to find the five Collection items from the Halls of Logic Collection that are required to Assemble the Room.
- Morning Doesn’t Begin with Coffee
- Find Morning Newspaper in the Cuddy in Myopia curse mode. 526
- Find English Breakfast in the Hunting Room. Collection item. 526
- Ready for Anything, Anytime!
- Find Boxing Gloves in the Werewolf’s Lair in Silhouettes mode. 526
- Find the Target Card on the Frigate in Silhouettes mode. 526
- The Case is Open – Trade with the Snatchin, Master of Deduction 10 times
- Expanding the Circle – Explore Basement Rooms in the Mirroring curse mode complete and charge the Circle of Suspects Collection. 522
- Laundry Room -Brilliant Swindler
- Boiler Room – Clever Crook
- Cinephile Room – Skilled Deceiver
- Saloon – Fateful Spy
- Wine Cellar – Enigmatic Trickster
- Big Snatch is Watching You
- Explore Detective’s Room in Ball Lightning Mode
- Explore Detective’s Room in Storm Mode
- Explore Detective’s Room in Mirror Mode
- The Humble Joys of Dactylography – Trade with the Purebred Tracker to collect 10 Ultraviolet Lamps, then use them in the Inventory (Chests tab) to complete the dactylographic analysis.
- As you accumulate these UV Lamps they will go into your inventory. It is called the Ultraviolet Truth and says to Use this UV Lamp to take Fingerprints in the Detective’s Room.
- In Pursuit of Inspiration
- Defeat boss: Julian Payne
- Search Librarium in Words Mode 3 times.
- Poirot’s Failure
- Find Hercule Poirot’s Cane by banishing phenomena from the Wine Cellar. 523
- Find a Fake Moustache by trading with Mr. Huckleberry. charger
- American Style
- Trade with the Snatchin Ranger for Nat Pinkerton’s Hat. 523
- Search the Cinephile Room with the Granite Golem phenomena to find Perry Mason’s Binder. 523
- Without Getting Up from the Desk
- Find Nero Wolfe’s Telephone by helping friends. 523
- Explore the Japanese Garden 5 times
- Mystical Rationalism
- Banish the Obsessed to recover Father Brown’s Gripsack. 523
- Find the Cup of Water exploring the Pool in Silhouettes mode. Must search.
- Making Our Own Way
- Charge the Dream Team collection to get Charles Louis’ Camera
- Explore the Detective’s Room in Mirroring curse mode
- The Secret Shall Be Revealed – Find 10 Black-and-White Negatives exploring the Basement’s rooms in curse modes
- Also found on the first floor in Curse Mode, but ONLY rooms requiring keys ( Lab., Oceanic, Room 51, Sakura, Fortune Telling).
- 25 Frames Per Second – Explore the Cinephile Room 3 times in Words Mode
- To Tomorrow of Today Shall Become Yesterday – Explore the Mirror Garden 3 times
- The Beginning at the End – Find Pluto’s Clock exploring the Basement’s rooms in Night mode
The Detective Code
The Detective’s Code is the quest on the right side of your manor. It requires you to charge the 6 Detective’s Room Collections 10 times each. You will receive a Chest with Important Evidence that contains 75 Puzzle Pieces, 75 Criminal Tracks, 300 Fingerprints, 15 Sniper Rifles, 25 Compasses and 30 Golden Bombs.
Geniuses Aren’t Born
Reach the highest, Expert mastery level in the Detective’s Room. If you manage to do this within a week, you will earn a reward befitting a true detective! The Professional Sleuth’s Chest contains 30 of each: Silver Lockpicks, Aces of Spades, Movie Tickets and Fingerprints, as well as 15 of each: Police Badges, Silver Nuggets, Brand New DVDs, Prompt Cuffs, Puzzle Pieces and Criminal Tracks.
Detective’s Room Collections
- Circle of Suspects
- Dream Team
- Crime Scene
- Set of Material Evidence
- Inspector’s Gadgets
- Halls of Logic