Thanksgiving 2015 – The Restaurant
Thanksgiving 2015 brings us The Restaurant.
First we have to complete The Dinner is Served Collection by asking for items from our friends. Or Trade with Begging Cats and Fit Birds so those will be our new Creatures to Banish. the Fit bird takes 3 Water and 30 Strength, The Begging Cats take 2 Sausages and 15 Energy. The water and sausages will drop from the rooms.
The items to request from your friends also are the ones needed for the Warm Reception Collection:
- Angus Steak
- Black Caviar
- Foie Gras
Please note that when your friends request them from you the ones you have collected go into your collection inventory as soon as you accept them from your Gifts page. Then when you give the wall requests to your friends they come out of the inventory. Seems like a slight game bug but instead of not giving them to your wall requests think about how you accept them from your gifts.
- No Rest for the Wicked – Banish any Creature. Need to Banish 12. Any 12 work, I tried a variety.
- Daydreaming – Banish the Native Idol from the Dressing Room any way you can to find the Exquisite Lady’s Hat from the Only Perfection Will Do Collection. This took me a few tries.
- The Native Idol can be summoned with the Multi-phase Tambourine
- The Taste of Defeat – Explore the Kitchen in Night mode to find pumpkin pie. This took me a number of explorations to get. The pie can be put on your Wish List. I put it on from the Pumpkin Treats collection, but it may also work from the Special Offer collection.
- Warm Reception – Explore the Hunting room under the Evil Eye curse to find Maize. Banish Snatchin Cooks to get popcorn. I put the Maize on my wishlist and banished about a dozen cooks to get the popcorn.
- Unexpected Guest – 1/1 Gourmet’s Dream This one auto-fulfilled for me, so I’m not sure what the quest required.
- No Time to Explain; Grab the Turkey – Charge the Festive Cake Collection and catch the Fit bird 10 times. The Fit Bird takes 3 water bottles to banish. Water bottles can be found in any room.
- Disaster in a Skirt – Explore 25 rooms in the Manor.
- Where’s Elsa – Explore the Fortune Telling room at night to find the Bundle of Wheat. This dropped right away for me.
- The Two Friends Meet – Explore Mist in the Bedroom 3 times, UFO in the Bedroom 3 times.
- The Native Idol can be summoned with the Multi-phase Tambourine.
- The UFO can be summoned with the Nano-beacon.
- Hysterical Hotel – Explore the Ice Hotel in Words mode time.
- Such Naivete – Explore yard locations to assemble and charge the Harvest Decor collection. These items can be put on the Wish List.
- Turkey Candleholder – Club 69.
- Bundle of Wheat – Found in quest 8.
- Fruit Basket – Pyramid.
- Pile of Apples – Reanimation Lab.
- Pumpkin Pot – Vampire Castle
- Make Peace, Not Tears – Explore the Japanese Garden under the Stone of Tongue Curse to find the Peace Pipe.
- Trust, but Verify – Follow Hilda to the restaurant. She may have good intentions, but you know what they say. Explore Restaurant once. 0/1
- Let No One Leave Hungry- Hilda makes catering look easy, but it is in fact a difficult job. Help her do a good job by assembling and charging the Good Service Collection. You can find the collection items by exploring rooms in various modes.
Carafe of Wine – Fortune Telling Room Night Mode
Cloche – Library in Night mode
Coffee Pot – Living Room Word Mode
Silver Hors d’Oeuvre Plate – Hallway Word Mode
Tureen – Bathroom – Silhouette Mode
- Giving Thanks – Explore the Restaurant in various modes to enjoy the holidays as best as you can.