Thanksgiving 2016 – Hilda von Stadt
Thanksgiving 2016 – Hilda von Stadt
This Thanksgiving Hilda von Stadt brings us the Kitchen of Plenty which only requires a key to open the first time for coins and the Hilda von Stadt Restaurant called the Silver Platter Restaurant.
We have 28 Days for this Event. It ends on December 14, 2016. At this moment it looks like there is one quest string for both rooms.
Thanksgiving 2016 Roamers
- Obliging Waitress – 3 Silver Trays
- Silver Trays drop from searching rooms.
- She gives the keys for opening and exploring rooms as well as the Boss Weapons for the Hilda von Stadt Restaurant. She will not appear in your manor until you get the quest to banish her 5 times so find someone that has her because this quest comes after you are required to search the Kitchen of Plenty.
Thanksgiving 2016 Quests
- Nasty Weather but Nice Food
- Pile of Apples – First Floor Silhouettes Mode
- Maize – First Floor Words Mode
- S.O.C.! Save Our Chef – Banish 10 Snatchin Cooks
- Kitchen Ex Nihilo – Go out to the yard and tap on the Kitchen of Plenty, upper left corner, acquire the key to the room and explore it.
- You can purchase the key to explore it for 35,000 coins.
- The keys to Explore it come from the Obliging Waitress Roamers which you won’t get in your own manor until the next quest so find them in a friends manor.
- You can also purchase keys in the Shop in chests.
- Expanding Operations – Banish 5 Obliging Waitresses.
- Eating in the Dark – Find 20 Apple Candles by exploring the Kitchen of Plenty.
- You need these to enter battle in the Hilda von Stadt Restaurant
- Which Fork Where? – The Silver Platter Restaurant is the room that opens after defeating Hilda von Stadt
- Explore the Silver Platter Restaurant
- Defeat Boss: Hilda von Stadt – weapons listed below
- Rollups for Dinner and For Lunch
- Search Silver Platter Restaurant in Words Mode 3 times (the text on this quest says to explore the Kitchen of Plenty 3 times but the main requirement says Restaurant)
- Find Fruit Plate in Restaurant in Silhouettes mode.
- Seeds for All Kinds
- Sesame Seeds – Japanese Garden with Mist phenomenon
- Sake – from the Obliging Waitress
- Jones’ Culinary Genius
- Bell Pepper – Library in Comparison mode
- Exotic Spices – Hunting Room in Comparison mode
- Mustard for Youw Health
- Defeat boss: Snatchin General
- My Kingdom for a Mushroom – Assemble and charge the 21st Century Kitchen Collection to obtain the Unique Vegetable Slicer. You can find the Collection items in the Kitchen of Plenty.
- Buzz About the Restaurant
- Silver Platter Restaurant in Words mode 3 times
- Silver Platter Restaurant in Night mode 3 times
- Popular Movement – Charge the Turkey Parade collection to get the Striking Turkey. Items can be found in the Kitchen of Plenty or by trading with the Obliging Waitress.
- The Meat of the Problem – Find items banishing First Floor Snatching
- Charge the Chief of Green Skinned Collection to get the Warlike Corncob
- Charge the Courageous Colonists Collection to get the Snatching-Headman
- Child of Hard Work
- Explore the Kitchen of Plenty 5 times
- Charge the Secret Recipe collection to get the Rollup Royale
- Explore the Silver Platter Restaurant 5 times
Hilda von Stadt Restaurant Battle
The Hilda von Stadt Restaurant Battle will open the Silver Platter Restaurant. Battle is 3 hours and 30 minutes and requires 1200 points to finish.
Weapons for Hilda von Stadt Restaurant
Proper Place Setting
- Chopsticks – 2 points – 50,000 Coins
- Silver Fork – 4 points – 100,000 Coins
- Asparagus Server – 6 points – 150,000 Coins
- Porcelain Spoon – 8 points – 200,000 Coins
- One-of-a-Kind Knife – 10 points – 250,000 Coins
China Shop Model
- Elegant Napkin – 20 points – 12 Diamonds
- Fragile China – 25 points – 14 Diamonds
- Impossible Plate – 30 points – 16 Diamonds
- Paired Glasses – 35 points – 18 Diamonds
- Soup Bowl of Life – 40 points – 20 Diamonds
Gourmet’s Paradise is a quest on the right side of the screen. Explore the Silver Platter Restaurant and charge the collections 5 times each to receive the Chest of Time. These are from the 2015 Thanksgiving collections. Open it to get 60 Candy Apples, 50 Table Placards and 20 Compasses.
Gourmet’s Paradise Collections
- Special Offer – 456
- Floral Arrangement – 457
- Good Services – 459
- Bar Menu – 461
ABC: Always Be Cooking
ABC: Always Be Cooking is a quest on the right side of your manor. You need to charge the collections 5 times each to receive the Original Chest reward. Open it to receive 50 Silver Trays, 50 Oven Mitts and 20 Golden Bombs.
ABC: Always Be Cooking Collections
- 21st Century Kitchen – 546
- Secret Recipe – 547
- Turkey Parade – 548
- Warm Reception – 458
Hilda’s Best Friend
Hilda’s Best Friend is a quest on the right side of your manor. If you can complete the 2 previous events in the allotted time you will receive the Hero Chest. Open it to get 3 items for helping to set tables in the Restaurant.