Easter Event 2018
Easter 2018 has arrived to Mystery Manor. It came in with a small fizzle. There is no update to go with it and all we see so far are the egg hunt quests we have done for the past 3 years and the same 4 right side quests.
March 16, 2018. I will update this page as I find things that are different.
It is recommended that you read through the page and the quests to help you complete them. If you have all your Space Rooms open I suggest doing the quest on the right side called Cosmic Proportions. It should be the last one on your list.
Have Fun and Happy Easter!
This Event is 38 days so will end on April 23, 2018 according to my time zone in California!
On March 16, 2018, the Eggs appeared in the grass. If you run a Turtle of Luck when picking up these eggs you will get Eggs for completing the Easter Charm in your right side quests.
Easter 2018 Roamers
Currently there are 2 Roamers appearing as Easter Bunny. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. They all appear on the first floor of the manor
- Mr. Long Ears (previouly Easter Bunny aka Easter Rabbit) – 1 Lollipop: Gives chargers; Pan, Paint, Onion (what does an onion have to do with Easter?), Brush, and an Easter Cake which restores 5 Energy.
- You will get red and white Lollipops for searching the rooms of the manor and even though the Lollipops say to trade them to the Easter Rabbit for an Easter Egg this is completely wrong. But I am working on getting it fixed!
- Easter Bunny – the new guy in town! 4 Sweet Lollipop. He gives some eggs and keys to explore the Honore de Timbale’s Spring Cafe. Plus Easter Dyes and First Flowers for the Easter Basket.
- Hare-ible Villain – 4 Carrot Graters – Chargers, Easter Dyes and Hand-Picked Eggs for the Easter Basket. Collection items for The Egg Came First.
Getting to the Spring Cafe
On the left side of your first floor manor, up by the bakery, 2 new items appear. The lower one is a basket and the upper one is the entry to the Spring Cafe.
The first thing you have to do is complete the Easter Basket. So, request the items from your friends while you work on the Spring Cafe Quests.
When this is complete upgrade your basket. You will now have the Miracle Basket! This is what the Easter Dyes you receive from the Roamers is used for. Just like Christmas and St. Patrick’s Day you will collect these dyes and purchase baskets.
Great Job! Thank you! My Easter basket has never been so beautiful. You’ve filled it to the brim with eggs. It’s time to dye them; don’t you agree?
Now when you open the Spring Cafe you can upgrade.
Rabbit Hole! You’ve found my modest little burrow, have you? I’d invite you in, but there’s nothing particularly interesting in there. Besides, it’s nicer to be out in the fresh air.
Down the Rabbit Hole!
Wow, it’s a good thing this event is 38 days, it’s going to take me a week just to get the Spring Cafe open! You should be able to obtain all 5 by doing the quests below. The other option is to buy all of them for 25 Diamonds. I happen to have credit for mine from 2017.
Once you Upgrade after collecting the eggs the room is only open for 2 hours. You need Custom Plates to search and there are no chests available to purchase. The plates are 1 💎 each!
Spring Cafe 2017 Quests
- Easter Menagerie
- Toy Chicks – First floor rooms in Silhouettes Mode
- Lamb Statuette – First floor rooms in Comparison Mode
- How Many Bunnies? Banish 5 Hare-ible Villains
- A Rule-Abiding Rabbit – Get a Green, Yellow and Red Egg by trading with the Easter Bunny, the one that takes Sweet Lollipops, on the First Floor.
- you can a.ways find them in the grass or get them by trading ones you have with friends. To do that send the ones in your chests section to a friend. You will get it back as a gift.
- Great Big Wicker Secret – Unlock Location: Miracle Basket. If you’ve collected and opened this already your quest will autocomplete.
- Dipping Your Toes In – Collect 10 Easter Dyes in rooms of the first floor with the Night Vision phenomenon.
- You can purchase these dyes so it may be best to do that if you’re not getting the phenomena.
- Miracles in a Basket – Collect the Reward from the Miracle Basket 3 times. If you tap the Show button this will put and arrow in the basket for you to start one. You must wait out the time so you might as well search more rooms while you wait and gain more weapons for banishing.
- Finding an Egg in a Haystack
- Bedroom in Night mode
- Hunting Room in Night mode
- Fortune-Telling Room in Night mode
- Stop, Thief – Get back the Azure Egg and Ornamented Egg by chasing away the Hare-ible Villain.
- These are 2 of the eggs you will need for Down the Rabbit Hole to open the Spring Cafe.
- Wondrouser and Wondrouser
- Unlock location: Rabbit Hole – You should have found 3 eggs for this collecting from the Miracle Basket in quest 6 and 2 in quest 8.
- Eggnog – Library, Collection 501
- A Hole in Space – Unlock location: Magic Portal. Complete all the requirements and open the magic portal. Tap on the rabbit hole to find out how.
- Portal Open – Just think! We turned a simple burrow into a magical corridor! Let’s seize the opportunity and explore what’s on the other side!
- An Appetizing Destination – Explore the Spring Cafe 3 times. I personally am going to hold off and hope for a chest that offers keys. I’ll just work on finding eggs in space and amassing weapons for a few days.
- A Tempting Offer
- Egg Pizza – Trade with Master Pizzalolo found on First Floor
- Egg Cutlets – Trade with Master Chef found on First Floor
- Named Recipes
- Benedict Bun – Bathroom in Words mode
- Eggs Orsini – Dressing Room in Words mode
- Culinary Classics
- Eggs en Cocotte – Even though the quest says Electric Shock Curse – Basement a player reports it is really found in Blinding Light Curse
- Soft Boiled Egg- Blinding Light Curse – Basement
- Wherever There’s Bread
- Egg Pastry – Gingerbread House in Silhouettes mode
- Casatiello Bread – Gingerbread House in Night mode
- Omelette, The Culinary Prince
- Spanish Omelette – First floor any phenomena
- Omelet – First floor any phenomena
- Omelet Tower – Charge Honore de Timbale’s Menu collection
- Unpleasant Surprises – Charge the collection Green Service. You can find items by trading with Snatchins in the Yard.
- Pair of Forks – Snatchin Bartender
- Dessert Spoon – Snatchin Partisan
- Novelty Mug – Snatchin Resistance Fighter
- Small Plate – Snatchin Dancer
- Table Knife – Snatchin Florist
- Peter Piper’s Poor Mood – Find a Carved Egg in the African Room under the Witch’s Curse
- Easter Bells – Find a Winged Bell for Adele by helping friends. This means to leave tips in their manors.
- Hungarian Vendetta – Look for a Pail of Water in the basement by exploring the Pool in Comparison mode.
- A Meeting for the Ages
- Chocolate Surprise – Trade with the Gingerbread Man in the Yard
- Hare-ible Villian – Banish 10
- The Magic of Nature
- Wax Candle – Zodiac mode
- Heavy Rain Mode in Any Room 3 times
- Inconsolable Rabbit
- Stress Ball – Snatchin Hobgoblin in Basement
- Knit Craft – Snatchin Laundress in Basement
- Just Reward
- Pure Gold Egg – Charge the Multitudes of Eggs Collection
- Reach Sweet Tooth Mastery Level in Spring Cafe – You must color the Easter Basket Eggs again or buy eggs @ 5 diamonds each to enter the Spring Café to explore. This is about 375 keys. See key levels in this Post but they named them different for Easter so I’m not sure of the match up.
- Festive Feelings
- Decorate eggs using the Miracle Basket and claim your reward 7 times.
- Get Peter Rabbit by charging the Easter Traditions collection.
Easter 2017 Egg Hunt Quests
Alphabetical List of Egg Hunt
For those of you that haven’t figured it out this is a never ending random cycle of these quests. There is no big reward for doing any of them except for more eggs. Some of you may find these quests in the middle of the left side of your manor and not the newest quests on the list.
For those that want to print this list or save it on your device I made a pdf. Click Egg Hunt here for automatic download.
- 15 Men on a Dead Man Quest – Pirate Brig
- A Couple of Words about Love – Hotel
- A Needle in a Haystack – Dressing Room
- An Encounter of the Third Kind – Flying Saucer
- Aristocrats Luncheon – Vampire Castle
- Battle for Easter Egg – Hyperion Hall
- Burning hot with sand – Island
- Carpathians – Vampire
- Egg Magic –The crypt
- Egghead Agents – Room 51
- Eggs, Water, and Copper Pipes- Bathroom
- Fateful Eggs – Library
- Fear of the Red Planet – Mars
- Frost and Sun – Ice Citadel
- Hawaiian Omelet – Island
- He sings, He Dances, He sells Tickets – Club69
- Hidden Power/Girl Ghost – Sakura
- Houston, Respond –Selene
- Knightly Cuisine – Hallway
- Monsters Inc – Bedroom
- No More Experiments! – Animatorium
- Not Diver Material – Oceanic Room
- Old Structure in Yard – Pyramid
- Pages from Ancient History – Mayan Pyramid
- Pandemonium – Bunker
- Parallel Reality – Hyperion Hall
- Pascal’s Law of the Raw Egg – Hunting Room
- ‘Perfetto’ Said the Bunny – Kitchen
- Prophetic Eggs – Fortune Telling
- Rum with Scrambled Eggs – Pirate Brig
- Sings and Dances – Club 69
- The Academy is in Session – Laboratory
- The Easter Bunny’s Lament – Living Room
- The Egg-Tree Blooms – Japanese Garden
- The Lordliness of Rings – Saturn
- The White Rabbit’s Burden – African Room
- Up and Down –Elevator
Easter Event 2016 Quests
March 16, 2018 – I don’t currently have any of these quests.
- A Bright and Sunny Day – Banish the Mist phenomenon from rooms 5 times.
- Egg Parade – Find 15 purple eggs and 15 blue eggs. Find purple eggs in rooms on first floor in words mode and blue eggs in silhouette mode. Eggs you find in the grass will count towards this quest.
- No Time to Waste – Banish male gypsies to find 20 Phoenix eggs
- Calming Omelette – Trade with Monsieur Omelettier 10 times.
- Benedict for Benedict – find 25 green eggs by banishing native idol phenom. Find 25 eggs Benedict by trading with snatchin cooks (1st anniversary cook)
- The Springtime of Life – find eggs orsini in kitchen in words mode. (Can be gifted or drops from banishing Monsieur Omelettier.)
- Armed and Dangerous – Banish snatchin partisans to find 30 yellow eggs & 30 red eggs.
- Wrong Holiday
- 5 Bird Milk – collection item
- 5 Bottles of Rum – charger
- 5 Chicken Eggs – not giftable, will be kept at end of quest, find in Curse after the Mist. Some says can be found in any room with Curse of the Evil Eye.
- The Streets Will Run with Chocolate – Charge Collection 93 ten times. Previously charged collections do NOT count toward this quest. Get needed eggs from grass, send to friends to open. This is the same collection needed for right side Event The Easter Egg Hunt to charge it 5x for special chest.
- Mischief Managed – Charge Collection 495 Egg Came First. Trade with Monsieur Omelettier to get the items. You can also put them on WL or bounce with a friend.
That is the end of the New quests. Thank you everyone for your help with the list!
Quests on the Right Side
We now have 4 quests on the right side. I’m not sure if the Easter Charm quest for the Faberge Egg will end before this new set or continue on.
A Holiday of Miracles
This quest on the right side of your manor requires you to charge the 4 new Collections for the Spring Cafe 5 times each. The reward of a Rabbit’s Gift will give you 75 Custom Plates and 20 of each item for Easter guests. (Not sure what those items are)
Spring Cafe Collections
- Honore de Timbale’s Menu
- Easter Traditions
- Multitudes of Eggs
- Green Service
This quest on the right side has you collect 5 of each egg by exploring Space Rooms. (Ah Ha! that was today guild event, maybe you go lucky and found them all today) The reward is a Small Star Chest. Inside you’ll find 3 items to summon the Night Vision phenomenon, 3 items to summon the Ghost Shadow phenomenon, and 3 items to summon the Heavy Rain phenomenon, as well as 3 times to banish each phenomenon.
This is handy if you can complete it because these items are expensive in the shop and no collection gives them as a reward.
Cosmic Proportions Egg Locations
- Lunar Chicken Egg – Selene
- Martian Duck Egg – Mars
- Saturnian Ostrich Egg – Saturn
- Flying Fish Egg – Amphitrite
- Quail Egg from Combeferra
The Easter Egg Hunt
This is a quest on the right side of your manor. You can do this as many times as you want. The Reward is Golden Lucky Clover, 5 Laser Swords, 5 Laser Pistols, 5 Ion Pistols, 50 Selenoid Fragments, Martian Shards and Gas Balls.
In order to do it repeatedly you must go in your inventory and open the chest. Unfortunately you can’t save them up!
The Easter Charm is a quest on the right side of your manor. As you find eggs they will go to your Easter Eggs collection, #93. They will also show up in your Chests Inventory. You can go into your Chests and send an egg to a friend and ask them to open them. In return you will get parts of a Faberge Charm. You need to collect 50 of each of the 5 parts so it’s a lot of eggs. Use a Turtle of Luck and find eggs in the grass.
The Faberge Charm will increase your gold coins received and experience by 40% for 7 days.