Full Moon Event – Mystery Manor
The Full Moon Event begins every month when the full moon rises. Strange creatures will appear in your Yards and the Yards of your neighbors. Since this is a recurring event, don’t panic if you don’t finish it the first time around. Your progress in the event will be same as soon as the event starts again. The event will last 14 days each month.
The first time through the Full Moon Event Quest string is long and will take many months to finish. After you complete it the first time there are not as many quests on the left side. This event requires following quests on the left and right side of your manor in a specific order.
The Full Moon Event
Basically, you will need to:
- Explore rooms of the manor to find weapons to kill monsters. This happens all during the month, not just during the Full Moon.
- By killing monsters, you receive collection items and charging items
- Charge collections required to receive monster hunting diplomas which become the collection items in the Van Helsing collections. There are 3 Van Helsing collections. Each one requires charging a specified number of collections to get one diploma. Do not charge these collections until you are given a quest on the right to charge them.
- Banisher of Monsters – Silver Van Helsing
- Unsurpassed Hunter – Gold Van Helsing
- Bane of the Undead – Diamond Van Helsing
- Get the Vanquisher of Monsters charm as a reward for charging all 3 Van Helsing collections.
- Increases your chances of finding an item by 30% by trading with the creature on the map or banishing it. Lasts for 7 days. To use, look for in your inventory after purchasing (no you can’t really purchase it). And remember, you can only use 1 charm of this type at a time.
- Complete quests which accompany the Full Moon Event if you chose to do so! Some of them require tons of weapons and energy. Read all of the info below so you can plan your energy and weapons needed ahead of time.
Monsters is moving
Monsters is moving is a quest that appears on the right side of your manor. Depending on where you are in the quests there will be several other Full Moon quests on the right side at the same time.
Full Moon Monsters
Every Full Moon Event MM puts a few Monsters in your Yard. It is possible to increase these in the following manner after the event begins each month.
- There are 20 Full Moon Monsters. If you go to the Roamers table and type in Full Moon Event in the search window you will get the list for them.
- Go to your YARD
- Banish Any character that is NOT a Monster.
- Stern Armored Bears
- Brutal Armored Bears
- Snatchin Knight
- Snatchin Guardsman
- etc. It may take more than one try to Banish the character.
- Once Banished, it will be replaced by a Monster and return after FULL MOON EVENT.
- Repeat with as many characters as you wish, until you have a Few more, or a Full Yard!
- Be sure to post a sign on your wall to tell your friends you have Monsters to Banish!
- Put the 😈👿 or👻 emoji in your name banner to make it easy to find.
- If you need weapons to banish Full Moon Monsters you can now purchase them in the Shop, many for Coins.
Diplomas for Van Helsing Collections
There are 3 sets of Van Helsing collections that you will get diplomas for charging sets of Full Moon Collections a specified number of times each.
Back to Top
You will need to collect 20 Diplomas for all of the Full Moon Quests on the right side. I’ll start you off with the first one in the cycle.
Hunting Zombies is the first quest on the right side to earn your first diploma in the Banisher of Monsters Collection. You need to charge the Walking Dead Collection 5 times each to receive your diploma. If you look in the Collections Table for each one of these quests you will see which monster to banish to get the collections item. For this one you need to banish Zombies.
Do not charge the 3 Van Helsing Collections until you receive the quest on the right in the Event box telling you to. You will need to complete The Relentless Struggle quest listed below before they will appear.
Van Helsing Collections
Banisher of Monsters – Silver Van Helsing
- Undead Subjugator
- Hunting Zombies – Banish Zombie to charge Walking Dead Collection 5 times each
- Bonebreaker Specialist
- Hunting Skeletons – Banish Skeleton to charge Skeleton in the Closet Collection 5 times each
- Hunting Vampires – Banish Vampire to charge Night Guest Collection 5 times each
- Homonculi Butcher
- Hunting Homunculi – Banish Homunculus to charge Test Tube Monster Collection 5 times each
- Werewolf Hunter
- Hunting Werewolves – Banish Werewolf to charge Werewolf Collection 4 times each
Unsurpassed Hunter – Golden Van Helsing
- Master Exorcist
- Hunting Demons – Banish Demons to charge Hellspawn Collection 4 times each
- Bane of Undead Sailors
- Hunting Pirates – Banish Pirate to charge Cursed Pirate Collection 3 times each
- Dehydration Specialist
- Hunting Swamp Creatures – Banish Swamp Creature to charge Swamp Creature Collection 3 times each
- Maniac Exterminator
- Hunting Maniacs – Banish Dreadful Maniac to charge Dreadful Maniacs Collection 2 times each
- Flawless Pumpkin Cutter
- Hunting Pumpkin-Headed Horsemen – Banish Headless Horseman to charge Sleepy Hollow Horror Collection 2 times eachFlawless Pumpkin Cutter
Bane of the Undead – Diamond Van Helsing
- Master of Mummification
- Hunting Mummies – Banish Mummy to charge Keeper of Pyramids Collection 5 times each
- Champion of Morality
- Hunting Succubi – Banish Snooty and Dominatrix Succubus to charge Craft of Seduction Collection 5 times each
- Ghost Hunter
- Hunting Ghosts – Banish Phantom Guard and Phantom Knight to charge Eternal Wanderer Collection 4 times each
- Gargoyle Catcher
- Hunting Gargoyles – Banish Stone Gargoyle to charge Stone Horror Collection 4 times each
- One Against the Undead
- Hunting Necromancers – Banish Dark Adepts and Priestess of Chaos to charge the Raising the Undead Collection 3 times each
Diplomas for Fearless Warrior Collections
At the same time you are working on the Van Helsing Collections above you will have quests on the Right side in the Events box for The Relentless Struggle. You will need to charge the Collections listed 9 times each to Receive the Fearless Warrior’s Chest. Open the chests to reside 1000 Bone Goblets, 1000 Vampire Goblets, 1000 Plasma Spheres, 1000 Icy Roses and 1000 Skeleton Goblets. These are all keys needed to search the rooms you just collected diplomas for.
You must charge each collection 9 times and the items for these collection come from the Battle Chests.
Fearless Warrior Diplomas
- The Bonemaster
- Necromancer’s Vestments Collection – Necromancer Crypt
- Knight of the Dragon Order
- Prince of Transylvania – Strigoi’s Castle
- Tamer of the Cold White Yonder
- Royal Garments – Ice Citadel
- Lord of the Pyramids
- Jaguar Warriors – Pyramid of Mictlantecuhtli
- Defender of the Natural
- Insane Reanimator – Animatorium
You will need Flaming Skulls to charge these collections and you can purchase them for diamonds or you can ask you friends.
The quests come and go with the Full Moon. If you do not finish, they will appear next time you get the Full Moon Event. Many of the quests involve banishing monsters and creatures in the Yard. You can find the weapons needed to banish the monsters and creatures by exploring the rooms of your manor.
Full Moon Quests First Time
- A Visit From an Old Friend – Explore the Hunting Room in Silhouette mode to complete the quest.
- A Firm Handshake – Explore the Hallway in Night mode to complete the quest. (?)
- Birds of a Feather – Fight 3 Zombie Lieutenants wandering around the manor.
- We’re No Slouches – Kill 5 Skeleton Generals to complete the quest.
- A Test of Strength – Banish 10 Zombies.
- Let’s Rattle Some Bones – Kill 10 Skeletons to complete the quest.
- Bite Me Once, I’ll Bite You Twice – Kill 10 Vampires to complete the quest.
- Freestyle Chainsaw Massacre – Banish 10 Homunculus to compete the quest.
- A Typical Exorcism – Banish 10 Demons to complete the quest.
- Based on the Film Howl – Banish 10 Werewolves to complete the quest.
- Piasters! Piasters! – Banish 10 Pirates to complete the quest
- Banish and Dry – Banish 10 Swamp Creatures to complete the quest.
- Who is Practicing Voodoo? – Banish 10 Vicious Zombies to complete the quest.
- Scattered Scrolls – Explore the Fortune Telling Room to complete the quest.
- Remedy For All Ills – Find the Golden Scarab by banishing Mummies.
- Someone is Clattering Chains – Find the Ball and Chain by banishing Phantoms.
- Premature Vesuvius Eruption – Explore the Kitchen in Silhouette mode.
- How to Become a Fairy- Charge the Delicate Bouquet collection. You will find this collection under the Artifacts collections tab. You can find each of the flowers in the following ways:
- Lily – Explore the Fortune-Telling Room.
- Gerbera – Explore any room with the Native Idol
- Iris – Gypsy Baron or Old Gypsy Woman.
- Tip: You will need a Golden Saddle to trade with the Gypsy Baron and a Golden Broom to trade with the Old Gypsy Woman. You can obtain a Golden Saddle by charging the Gypsy Harness collection and a Golden Broom by charging the Dust Bunnies collection.
- Orchid – Gypsy Baron or Old Gypsy Woman
- “Bird of Paradise” – Help your friends, meaning you should visit your friends and wake their helpers or leave hints/tips in their manors.
- Weapon of the Pharaohs – Find the Sickle Sword by banishing Mummies.
- All Aboard – Find the Amon-Ra Boat by banishing Ancient Mummies.
- Lust for Immortality – Find the Golden Pyramid by banishing Ancient Mummies.
- He Appointed Himself Pharaoh – Find the Pharaoh’s Tiara. It can be obtained from Mummies or Ancient Mummies.
- Sphinx Riddle – Complete the quest by charging the Guardian of Pyramids collection.
- Not a Day Without a Heroic Deed – Banish 10 Ancient Mummies to complete the quest.
- We’re Starting the Investigation – Find the Gravesclothes by banish Phantoms.
- The Cook Stopped Cooking – Charge the Wild Beauty collection under the Artifacts tab. By charging this collection, you will receive 80% extra experience every time you explore a room for the next 24 hours.
- The Hunter is Acting Like a Pig – Explore the Hunting Room at Night to complete the quest.
- Tulips for the Beauty – Banish the Snooty Succubus and the Dominatrix Succubus to find the flowers to Charge the Tryst Flowers collection under the Artifacts tab.
- Ritual Weapon – Banish the Phantom Guards to find a Sinister Dagger.
- Defender of Honor Again, I only have a screen capture and do not know what I did to complete this quest. I wonder if it was one a quest to charge the gold or Silver van Helsing collection?
- Don’t Forget the Whip – Banish a Dominatrix Succubus to complete the quest.
- Portrait of the Prince – Banish Phantom Guards to find the Ghostly Portrait. (Please note that at some point after completing this quest, you will only be able to get the Ghostly Portrait from the Phantom Knight. Check the findable items list under the creature before you banish.)
- Shipping Decoction Bottles – Banish any succubi to find the Love Potion.
- Forgery and Deception – Assemble and charge the Eternal Wanderer collection to complete the quest.
- A Tested Remedy – Banish 10 Phantom Knights to complete the quest.
- The Beauty’s Lips.” Charge the Golden Lily of the Valley collection under the Artifacts collection tab to complete the quest. Perform the following tasks to find the flowers:
- First flower: Explore Room 51.
- Second flower: Explore any room that has the UFO phenomenon. Do not banish it!!!
- Third flower: Trade with the Gypsy Woman or Gypsy Elder.
- Fourth flower: Trade with the Gypsy Woman or Gypsy Elder.
- Fifth flower: Help your friends by visiting them, awakening their helpers and/or leaving hints/tips.
- A Gypsy Secret – Trade with Gypsies to find the Mysterious Crypt.
- Rudolph Goes Hunting – Explore the Hunting Room in Silhouette mode to find the Coat of Arms.
- Crown of Dungeons – Do something to find the Crown of Dungeons. I only have screen capture of completing the quest and don’t know what I did. Help!
- A Trap for Beauty Lovers – Explore rooms of the manor with phenomenon to find the Magic Tapestry. Do not banish the phenomenon.
- Under the Heel – Find the Succubus Shoes by exploring the fortune telling room in Zodiac mode. The Succubus Shoes drop rarely from both the Snooty and Dominatrix Succubi.
- Heart Thief – Banish Snooty Succubus to find the Broken Heart.
- My Gloom, My Mirror, Do Tell Me…. – Do something to find the Mystic Mirror. The Mystic Mirror can be obtained by banishing the Snooty Succubus.
- Miniature Temptation – Charge the Craft of Seduction collection to complete the quest.
- Succubus Parade – Banish 10 Snooty Succubi to complete the quest.
- In the Necromancer’s Power – Banish 10 Ancient Skeletons to complete the quest.
- Vampires Are Not Afraid of the Sun – Banish 5 Bloodthirsty Vampires to complete the quest.
- Genetically Modified Homunculi – Banish 5 Sly Homunculi to complete the quest.
- New Wave of Pirates – Banish 5 Savage Pirates to complete the quest.
- The Swamps Have Gotten More Dangerou – Banish 5 Swamp Monsters to complete the quest.
- ‘Nevermore’ – To complete the quest, find the Prophetic Raven. (Only have screen capture of completed quest).
- Burning With an Eye Socket’s Cool Flame – Explore the African Room in Zodiac mode to find the Sorcerer’s Skull.
- The Shaman Will Make Three Circles – Explore the African Room 3 times to complete the quest.
- Pluto’s Clock – Banish Dark Adepts using the Nocturnal Eye to find Pluto’s Clock.
- Promenade With a Chainsaw – Banish 2 Sly Homunculi to complete the quest.
- The Key to Invisible Gates – Banish the Priestess of Chaos using the Nocturnal Eye to find the Staff of Dark Flame.
- Ring of the Sovereign – Banish the Priestess of Chaos using the Nocturnal Eyes to find the Ring of the Sovereign.
- Scythe of Time – Charge the Raising the Undead collection to complete the quest.
- Bane of the Undead – Charge the Bane of the Undeade collection to obtain the Diamond Van Helsing and complete the quest.
- Kick the Fanatics Out – Banish 10 Dark Adepts and 10 Priestess of Chaos to complete the quest.
Full Moon Event Added November 2015
- Dance Off–Duty, Pal night in the 69 Snatchins Club. 0/3Go to the 69 Snatchins Club at night to talk to Rudolph – that is, unless he is dancing on the stage.
- Corrective Measures – Visit a friends Manor to find Madam X’s Dress. It’s the only way for you to get past the Snatchin Bouncer. Wait until Rudolph’s performance ends and kidnap him.
- Stark Raving Stubborn – Battle the Homunculi who are trying to drag you into the abyss with them. Banish 20 Humonuculi from the yard.
- I’m Flexy and I Know It – Banish Dark Knights – Plan from Guards before the manor is overrun. Banish 15 Dark Nights.
- Rigor de Mortis – Challenge Grigorius De More to a fight and win. Assemble the Necromancer’s Vestment and exchange it or a diploma.
- Without Fear and Beyond Reproach – Assemble and charge the fearless Warrior Collection to complete this quest.
- Worth a Million Words – Speak to Madga in the Fortune Telling Room.
- When the Stars Align – Banish Mummies to find the items you’ll need to assemble the Collection.
- Rejuvenation Formula #9 – Banish the monsters that Gauguin mentioned to get the ingredients you’ll need.
- A Change of Plans – Explore Japanese Garden in Night mode to try the new Rejuvenation Formula on Van Helsing. Make sure there is no mist to cause any interference. Explore the Japanese Garden in night mode 3 times and with the Mist phenomenon 3 times (Mist has to be Explored – Do NOT banish)
- Nephew Dear – Banish UFO’s to help Van Helsing’s Nephew arrive at no risk of damage to his fragile nerves. Banish the UFO phenomenon from the rooms on the first floor 5 times.
- Incognito – Give Van Helsing’s Nephew a tour of the hall and the Living room at night. Explore the Hall at Night 1 time and the Living Room at Night 1 time.
- A Change of Routes – Your route should take you through the Bedroom and the Dressing Rooms now, still at night of course. Explore the Bedroom at Night 1 time and the Dressing Room at Night 1 time
- The Ingenuity of Uncles – Explore the kitchen to find some liquid courage – one Drunken Joe Whiskey
- Meet Sigmund – Banish Vampires to demonstrate your skills to Sigmund.
- Have Feet – Will Dance – Find Elsa in the Dressing room.
- Trouble in the Phantom Department – Banish Phantom Guards to help Elsa overcome her fear.
- Keeping a Secret – Explore rooms with Mist Phenomenon present. Do Not Banish the Phenomenon.
- Sigmund Has a Dream – Banish Zombies and Swamp Creatures with Sigmund 5 times
- Howls & Bowels – Banish Phantom Knights to help Giovanni regain his poise. Banish Phantom Knights 10 times.
- The Other Basic Instinct – Banish Succubi to help Sigmund escape their thrall. Banish Succubi 10 times.
- Overwhelmed – Banish vampires he most likely candidates to have found the younger Van Helsing.
- Vampire – 5 times
- Blood Thirsty Vampire – 5 times
- Vampire-guard – 5 times
- Determination and Resolve – Find the 69 Snatch Club in the Manor’s yard, then select Rudolph and help him perform on the stage. You can get the Badges you need to enter the Club by Trading with Snatchin Bartenders and Snatchin Stripper.
- Nephew and the Werefolk – Banish Werewolf (both regular & Giant) to help Sigmund with the materials for his research. Banish the Werewolf 10 times and the Giant Werewolf 3 times.
- Dissecting Mania – Banish Dreadful Maniac to complete this quest. Banish the Dreadful Maniac 20 times.
- Swamp Genesis – Banish Swamp Creatures and Swamp Monsters to give Sigmund the material he needs or a detailed description of the spies. Banish the Swamp Creatures 15 times and the Swamp Monster 5 times
- A Tender Spot for Blood Suckers – Banish vampires to help Sigmund with his research.
- Vampire – 10 times
- Blood Thirsty Vampire – 10 times
- Vampire-guard – 5 times
- Unintended Consequences
- Native Idol – Banish 5 times
- Will-o’-the-Wisp – Banish 5 times
- Mist – Banish 5 times
- sorry I’m in the middle of sorting this…. battery died. will be back
- Living Bones – Banish Skeletons & Skelton Guards to help Sigmund with his research. Banish the Skeletons 15 times and the Skelton General 5 times
- The Will of a Necromancer – Challenge Grigorius de Morte to fight and win.
- Strigoi’s Legacy – Defeat the Vampire Kazimir Strigoi to fight and win to help Sigmund with a grand ending for his thesis.
Continuing Full Moon Quests
These quests appear after you have completed the Full Moon Quest String once. I believe that also goes for the ones added November 2015. Then they cycle and I think these repeat. Sorry, I haven’t done them enough to know even though I’ve been playing since 2012.
Back to Top
- Let’s Leave Without Fluffy Croissants – Explore the bedroom at night.
- A Receding Cry – Explore the Hallway in Silhouettes mode.
- A Purplish-Black Point – Explore the Lab.
- Face in the Darkness – Explore the Living Room with the Mist phenomena. Do not banish the phenomena.
- ‘Nevermore!’ – Find the Prophetic Raven. (Sorry, I missed how)
- Burning with an Eye Socket’s Cool Flame – Explore the African Room in Zodiac mode to find the Sorcerer’s Skull.
- The Shaman Will Make Three Circles… Explore the African Room 3 times.
- Pluto’s Clock – Find Pluto’s Clock. (Sorry, I missed how)
- The Key to Invisible Gates – Find the Staff of Dark Flame (Sorry, I missed how)
- Ring of the Sovereign – Find the Ring of the Sovereign. (Sorry, I missed how)
- Scythe of Time – Charge the Raising the Undead collection to complete the quest.
- Kick the Fanatics Out
- Banish 10 Dark Adepts
- Banish 10 Priestess of Chaos