The Snow Cottage – 2015
The Snow Cottage – 2015
- Secrets Buried in Snow – Go to the Manor’s Yard and find a mysterious snowdrift. Press on it and then on the button. When the Winter fairies appear, trade with a Comfit Fairy 5 times.
- Between Summer and Winter – you will need to dig into the mysterious snowdrift in the Manor’s Yard Press on it on the Map and find out how to do it.
- Nose Woes – Explore rooms on the first floor to collect Bundles of Carrots and, ultimately, find a new nose for the adorable snowman. Collect 10 bundles of carrots.
- I won’t just Melt Away (Melt Away) – Press on the Snow Cottage on the map and help Frost de Froste, the adorable snowman. The comfit and Caramel Fairies are willing to share items that will help keep him from melting completely. Don’t forget to invite your friends! You and Frost de Froste will have more fun that way.
- A Snowman’s Idyll – Claim the reward for helping the adorable Snowman, Unlock the Snow Cottage and explore it 3 times; try to find the Shining Ballerina figurine.
- Hark! Silver Bells – Banish Thieving Snatchins to recover the missing figure. The stubborn snatchins won’t admit their guilt right away, so you will need to be patience.
- Eternally Varied Interpretation – Banish the Mist phenomenon from Manor rooms any way you can to find the Shepherd and Shepherdess figurine. You might not find the item right away.
- Hot Pursuit in Hot Snow – You will find porcelain Hunting Dogs, albeit not right away by exploring the Hunting Room in Silhouettes mode.
- Up Where the Air is Clear – Explore the Kitchen in Night mode to find the Garden Swing figurine. You might not find the item right away.
- Pro Tip – Charge the Elegant Porcelain collection. Find gift wrap in the Snatchin’s General Bunker, which is always full of stuff, both useful and not so useful.
- Midnight Ambush – Explore the Snow Cottage in Night mode to stake it out.
- Nocturnal Phantasmagoria – Complete and charge the Frozen in an instant collection. You can find the collection items by trading with Comfit and Caramel Fairies.
- Not your ordinary Africa – Hurry up and help the poor shaman get warm. Bring him fur slippers from the Dressing Room (by exploring it under the Curse of the Stone Tongue), as well as a Warm Blanket that can be found somewhere in the Gingerbread House in Night Mode.
- Furs for the Shaman – Battle Armored Bears, Snow Vikings, and Snowminators to complete and charge the All Bundled up Collection.
- The Fire of Civilization – Explore yard locations in Night mode to complete and charge the Hot Tools Collection.
- Bellows – Ice Citadel
- Tongs – Animatorium
- Brush and Shovel – Pyramid
- Wood Rack – Castle of Strigoli
- Ash Bucket –
- A Warm Greeting in a Cool Room – Explore the Snow Cottage until you achieve the Santa Claus Mastery level. Assemble the Friendship to Keep Me Warm collection by exploring Manor rooms with Phenomena present and charge it.
- Caramel Fairy’s Lollipop – Mist – Dressing Room
- Snowdoll’s Party Popper – (I could never find it!—just charged it as I found it exploring)
- Snowman’s Scarf – Idol – Library
- Magic Elf’s Slippers – UFO – Hallway, Japanese Gardens
- Handmade Doll – Mist – Bedroom
To get into the Snow Cottage, collect 10 carrots. Carrots can be found by banishing Caramel and Comfit Fairies.
Helping Frost de Froste:
Weapons (7000 points required, 14 usages per person):
Winter’s Chill collection:
- Ice Cubes – Damage 50, buy for 2500 coins
- Icicle – Damage 100, buy for 5000 coins
- Snowball Pile – Damage 150, buy for 10000 coins
- Snowflakes – Damage 200 points, buy for 20000 coins
- Liquid Nitrogen – Damage 250 points, buy for 40000
Bitter Cold collection:
- Snow Fan – Damage 300, buy for 3 diamonds
- Ice Frond – Damage 350 points, buy for 4 diamonds
- Ventilator – Damage 400 points, buy for 5 diamonds
- Hair Colddryer – Damage 450 points, buy for 6 diamonds
- Air Conditioner – Damage 500 points, buy for 7 diamonds
Once you gain access to the Snow Cottage, you will need Firewood to explore it.
The Snowy Tale Event:
Charge the following of Frost de Froste’s collections 5 times each for a reward of a Snow Chest containing a Golden Phoenix Charm, Decorated Tree, 500 Firewood and 5 items for freezing Frost de Froste.
- Frozen in an Instant – Rewards 20 Aces of Spades, 7 Golden Bombs and 3000 coins
- All Bundled Up – Rewards 20 Glacial Swords, 10 Serpent Pendants, 2 Chocolates
- Friendship to Keep me Warm – Rewards 5 Banana Batteries, 5 Silver Horseshoes, 20 Zodiac Fragments
- Hot Tools – Rewards 2 Cups of Coffee, 15 Miracle Muffins, Golden Phoenix
- The Sounds of Winter – Rewards 3 Nano-Beacons, 2 Prospero’s Boos, 15 Ignition Keys
- Elegant Porcelain – Rewards 20 Police Badges, 3 Flares, 20 High-Energy Dinners