The “We Are One Year” Cake
A Cake to Celebrate the Anniversary
What is a Birthday without a cake? Of course, flows of changeling and magic waltzes are very important and necessary. But the cake is an unchangeable centerpiece of a real Birthday! It must be the biggest, the finest, the most delicious cake ever! Only you can bake it!
You have to reach level 5 to take part in the action! If you do not receive your cake at level 5 open a ticket with GI. Make sure you send them a screen shot of your first floor of the manor so they can see there is no cake there. It will save them asking you for it. This is a common problem in the game. My cake and first quest appeared at Level 6.
The Cake will appear outside of the First Floor of your Manor.
When you click on the cake foundation, a screen called “A Cake to Celebrate the Anniversary” will appear. Hit the green “upgrade” button. A new screen appears:
Time to Bake a Cake! Well, here you are immersed in the holiday chores. Complete quests of Giovanni and other inhabitants of the Manor to help them bake an Anniversary Cake.
Complete these quests to help the residents to prepare for the best holiday – the Mystery Manor’s Birthday!
1st Anniversary Roamers
- Snatchin Cooks – Flour Bolter
- Snatchin Jazzman – Music Paper
- Party Planner – Horn with Wine
1st Anniversary Cake Quests
Sweet Foundation – Layer 1
- Our Friendship is One Year Old – Explore the Living Room
- Holiday Cleaning – Explore the Kitchen
- Sharp-Eared Cooks – Catch 10 Snatchin Cooks to complete the quest. The Bolter to banish the Snatchin Cooks will drop from searching rooms
Quests 4-9 and 11-15 and 18-22 can also be purchased with Diamonds or found by banishing the Snatchin Cook.
- Sweet Beginning – Explore the Kitchen in Silhouette Mode to find the chocolate
- Candy Silhouette – Explore the Library in Silhouette Mode to find the caramel icing
- Creamy Insanity – Exchange with the Gypsy Baron to obtain the whipped cream. I did get the whipped cream on my first try. You will need a Golden Saddle to trade with the Baron. The Golden Saddle can be obtained by charging the “Gypsy Harness” collection.
- Nut-Cracker – Explore the Bathroom in Night Mode to find the nuts
- Fruit Thief – Explore the Kitchen while the Native Idol phenomenon is present to find the Plateful of Fruit. Do NOT banish the phenomenon
- Let There Be Cake – Charge the “Heaven for Sweet Tooth” collection
- It’s a good idea to hold off charging this collection until the 2nd tier of the cake is complete because the game will deduct one of each item which are the same items we are trying to collect 10 each of from the Snatchin Cooks.
- Sweet Foundation – Find the sweet foundation on the map and follow the conditions of its creation. This quest won’t be fulfilled until we complete the sweet foundation portion of the cake.
- Once you’ve collected all these items you will get a message that says: Sweet Beginning – All products are gathered. Now it’s time to find the tools for our chefs.
Sweet Beginning – Layer 2
- Mockery of Idol – Banish the Native Idol from any room to find the Whisk for Whipping
- Alien Pranks – Banish the UFO from the Dressing Room to find the Cake Pan
- Statue in the Bag – Explore the Hunting Room when the Native Idol is present to find the Pastry Bag. You cannot banish the Native Idol
- The Battle with the Mist – Explore the Living Room when the Mist is present to find the Rolling Pin. You cannot banish the Mist
- Deceived Flower – Explore any room with the Will-o-the-Wisp phenomenon to find the Mixer. Do not banish the phenomenon
- Culinary Computer – Charge the “Dreams of Housewives” collection to complete the quest
- It’s a good idea to hold off charging this collection until the 2nd tier of the cake is complete because the game will deduct one of each item which are the same items we are trying to collect 15 each of from the Snatchin Cooks.
- Tasty Construction – Click on the cake and follow the directions to finish the second tier
- Once you’ve collected all of these items and hit the upgrade button you will get a message. Tools of a Cook – Tools are ready. The pastry is mixed up, cream is shipped. It remains to build an oven, and you’re done.
Genius Oven – Layer 3
- Why Takeshi needs safe? Explore the Japanese garden in Night mode to find the Safe
- Smell of fried… Explore the African room in Silhouettes mode to find a Convector
- Accurate temperature measurements – Explore the Laboratory in Silhouettes mode to find a Thermometer
- Miraculous fire – Explore the Oceanic at Night to find a burner
- Footprints on the metal – Explore Room 51 at Night to find the Valve
- Technique of Sweet Course – Charge the “Technique of Sweet Course” collection
- All for you – Find the Anniversary Cake on the Map and follow the conditions of its creation
- Once you’ve collected all of these items and hit the upgrade button you will get a message: Anniversary Cake – Done, the cake is baked! Now you can start the organization of the holiday party!
Your quests are not complete but your cake is done. When you tap on your cake you will get a popup message and you can collect a gift every 24 hours. It is good if you remember to do this everyday when you reset.
- There will be a real jazz!
- Find Snatchin Saxophonist, he can be in any room
- Explore the Hallway at Night
- There is no harmony
- Find the Snatchin Guitarist in the Library in Silhouette mode. NOTE: The quest does not give you the mode
- Explore the Bathroom in Silhouette mode
- Everyone tries to offend chef
- Find the Snatchin Drummer by exploring the Fortune Telling Room
- Explore the Kitchen in Curse of the Evil Eye mode (leaves behind from Mist)
- Dangerous questions
- Find the Snatchin Trumpeter by exploring the Laboratory
- Explore the Hunting Room in Witch’s Curse mode (leaves behind from Will-o-Wisp)
- Ghost critics
- Find the Snatchin Double Basser by exploring any Room in the manor
- Explore the African Room in Zodiac mode
- Do not blame the pianist
- Explore the Living Room in Night mode
- Charge the Amur Waves Band collection
- Katherine Charms
- Explore the Living Room in witch’s curse mode (leaves behind from Will-o-Wisp)
- Find Katherine by exploring the Hall
- Real friends of the girls
- Explore the Dressing Room in Silhouette mode
- Find Adel by exploring any Room in the manor
- Look like an eagle
- Explore the Hunting Room in Zodiac mode
- Find Jones by exploring any Room in the manor
- Tip of the legendary detective
- Explore the Fortune Telling Room in Zodiac mode
- Find Magda by exploring any Room in the manor
- Fire and water
- Banish the Will-o-Wisp 5 times
- Find Benedict by exploring the Oceanic Room
- Bow from the depths of the mirror
- Explore the Hall in Night mode
- Charge the “Very Important People” collection
- The festive air
- Explore the Japanese Garden in Silhouette mode
- Find Firework Pioneer by exploring any Room in the manor
- Snatchins and candles
- Explore the Fortune Telling room in Night mode
- Find the Roman Candle by banishing Thieving Snatchin
- Man-made star
- Explore the Laboratory in Silhouette mode
- Find Firework Supernova by exploring any Room in the manor
- Union of water and fire
- Explore the Bedroom in Curse of the Evil Eye mode (leaves behind from Mist)
- Find Firework Burst of Feelings by exploring any Room in Zodiac mode
- Hussar firework
- Explore the Kitchen in Night mode
- Find Firework Sparkling by exploring any Room in the manor
- Birth of the Phoenix
- Explore the Hunting Room in Zodiac mode
- Charge the “Sparkles of Joy” collection
- All shades of beauty
- Explore the Bedroom in Words mode
- Find a Cosmetic Bag by exploring any Room in the manor
- Flowers for hero
- Explore the Japanese Garden in Night mode
- Find a Bouquet by exploring any Room in the manor
- The mysterious stranger
- Explore the Living Room in Zodiac mode
- Find a Necklace by exploring the Sakura Room in Silhouette mode
- The attribute of comfort
- Explore the Oceanic room in Night mode
- Find a pair of Slippers by exploring the Bathroom in Witch’s curse mode (leaves behind from Will-o-Wisp)
- Dangerous gift
- Banish the UFO phenomenon
- Find an Exotic Animal by exploring the Hall in Zodiac mode
- Useful Books
- Explore the Library in Curse of the evil eye mode (leaves behind from Mist)
- Charge the “Book Best Gift” collection
- Mask, I know you
- Banish the Native Idol phenomenon once
- Find a Theatre Mask by exploring any Room in the manor
- A fan from gentle hands
- Explore the Sakura Room in Night mode
- find a Theatre Fan by exploring any Room in the manor
- Wig for memory
- Explore Room 51 in Night mode
- Find a Wig by exploring any Room in the manor
- Looking through the lorgnette
- Explore the Flying Saucer in Silhouette mode
- Find a Lorgnette by exploring any Room in the manor
- Visit with a cane
- Explore the Hall in Curse of the stone tongue mode (leaves behind from Native Idol)
- Find a Cane by exploring any Room in the manor
- Banish any 5 Phenomenon
- Charge the “Golden Age” collection
The quests for the 2nd Anniversary will now begin. It does not tell you that you have finished the 1st Anniversary quests, you just get the 1st quest from the 2nd Anniversary string-so you might have already started the 2nd Anniversary quests without realising!
Anniversary of Mystery Manor
Anniversary of Mystery Manor is a quest on the right side of your Manor. You need to charge each of the Anniversary Collections once to get the Golden Year reward. The Gold Year reward will go into your Charms tab of your inventory. When used it will reduce the time of energy recovery by 85%. Will increase the experience and the chance to find a collectable by 85%. Acts for 365 minutes.
The Anniversary of Mystery Manor quest will remain on the right side of your manor until you’ve received 10 rewards. Then the quest will go away.
1st Anniversary Collections
- Dream of Housewives
- Heaven for Sweet Tooth
- Amur Waves Band
- Technique of Sweet Course
- Very Important People
- Sparkles of Joy
- Gifts for Worthy
- Golden Age