Mysterious Little Manor aka 2nd Anniversary Celebration
2nd Anniversary Celebration
The 2nd Anniversary Celebration will begin after you finish the quests for the 1st Anniversary which is the We Are One Year Quest String. Until then you will see a pile of sand on the First Floor of your Manor. It keeps moving around as GI does updates.
The quest icon is the same for the 1st and 2nd Anniversary so it is difficult to tell when one quest string finishes and the next one begins.
When you click on the object you will get the message: Oops…. This object is not available. Come back when you’ve completed the quest The Mysterious Past of Mr. A. Be patient this is about 15 quests down.
2nd Anniversary Roamers
- Snatchin Designer – 3 Measuring Tapes
Please also note there is a place where the Snatchin Designer Disappears. Don’t worry he’ll come back when you have quests for him.
Everything posted below is from the original quest string posted. Sometimes GI changes quest strings. We have a player working on this but we are hoping it is mostly the same. The completed quest string gives a gift every 24 hours.
2nd Anniversary Quests
- A New Old Note – Explore the Living Room to find an invitation from Queen Victoria.
- A Creative Mess – Find the invitation for Leonardo da Vinci in the Bathroom.
- Star Fever – Find the invitation for Marilyn Monroe in the Bedroom.
- A Rider for Bulletproof – Find the invitation for Alexander in the Kitchen.
- The Old Man and Katherine – Find the invitation for Hemingway in the Hunting Room.
- Royal Mail – Search the Dressing Room for the Queen Victoria stamp. Please note that for the next few quests to find stamps, you can exchange stamps with friends and the stamps also sometimes drop as you open Mystery Gifts.
- A Soaking Wet Stamp – Find the Leonardo da Vinci stamp in the Japanese Garden.
- Fragrance for a Star – Find the Marilyn Monroe stamp in the Hallway.
- Commander in Africa – Find the Alexander the Great stamp in the African Room.
- A Writer’s Place is in the Manor – Find the Ernest Hemingway stamp in the Library.
- The X Family Charm – Explore the Living Room to find the X Family Charm. Found it on the first try.
- Professor in a Hurry – Explore the Laboratory 5 times.
- History of the Mystery Manor – Explore the Library to find a note to Professor Gaugin.
- The Time Machine – Explore the Laboratory to complete the quest.
- The Mysterious Past of Mr. A – The pencil can be found by exploring the rooms with 2 wooden chairs (the Bedroom).
NOTE: The next 10 quests require you to find Blueprints in different rooms. You always have the option to buy a blueprint for 2 diamonds to solve the quest if you don’t have the necessary items to enter a room or do battle to enter a room.
- The Seven-Road Crossroads
- Explore the Elevator.
- Find the Living Room Blueprint which can be found in the Cuddy in the Basement.
- The House location now turns to this stage of construction. I’m sure it will be in a different location, they move it around.
- Fire, Water, and Cast Iron Pipes – Find the Kitchen Blueprint by exploring the Bathroom.
- Shadow at Noon – Find the Bedroom Blueprint by exploring the Gym in the Basement.
- Rubbing out the Wrinkles – Find the Dressing Room Blueprint by exploring the Library
- Hint: Hint – Find the Bathroom Blueprint by visiting your friends and leaving hints in the rooms of their manors. This means to leave them tips!
- Winners and Losers – The quest states that we can find the Hunting Room Blueprint by visiting the site of battle in the Basement, “a place where it gets darker with every strike.” One of our fellow players just commented that it is the Pumpkin Patch. You are given the option to pay 2 diamonds to bypass this quest.
- Peculiarities of the Manor’s Design – Find the Japanese Garden Blueprint by exploring the Bedroom.
- Who Stole the Blueprint? The Library Blueprint can be found by banishing any of the regular Snatchins, i.e., bookworm, hungry, grubby, etc… I got mine from the Snowdoll Snatchin.
- Nice and Cozy, and Almost No Snatchins – Find the Hallway Blueprint by exploring the Cuddy.
- The Gauguin Protraction – Find the African Room Blueprint by exploring the Garage.
- In the Beginning – Find 4 more of each Blueprint that you already found! To sum it up:
- Living Room BluePrint >>> Cuddy
- Kitchen Blueprint >>> Bathroom
- Bedroom Blueprint >>> Gym
- Dressing Room Blueprint >>> Library
- Bathroom Blueprint >>> Help friends
- Hunting Room Blueprint >>> Pumpkin Patch
- Japanese Garden Blueprint >>> Bedroom
- Library Blueprint >>> Snatchins
- Hallway Blueprint >>>Cuddy
- African Blueprint >>> Garage
After you have gathered 5 of each blueprint, a new screen will appear when you tap on the construction site of the Manor you are attempting to build.
Now this is the point at which many of us are highly confused! The Snatchin Designer has disappeared for most of us when we get this screen. You can get measuring tapes from Friends who have them in their gift list but you cannot send out a request for them or put them on your Wish List. Something that works is to find the VHS tape Emoji and put it in the bar with your name. This helps other players know you are looking for it.
- Repercussions – Find the Alpine Lodge by exploring the Sakura Room in Words mode.
- The British Spirit – Find the English House by exploring Room 51 in Night mode.
- A Place to Exercise – Find the Japanese House in the Sakura Room.
- Smoke Sauna – You need to find 60 Nails and 240 Planks. The Nails drop 3 at a time and can be found in any room. The Planks drop 5 at a time and can only be found in rooms in Curse mode.
- A Hut that Went Astray – Banish the Gypsy Baron to find the Russian House. You will need to trade a Golden Saddle with the Gypsy Baron. You can obtain a Golden Saddle by charging the Gypsy Harness collection.
- A Planetary Compromise – Find the Extraterrestrial’s House by exploring Selene.
- Celestial Castles – Charge the Celestial Castle collection to complete the quest.
- Revenge in Olive – Find an Olive Branch in the Dressing Room while the Will-o-the-Wisp phenomenon is present.
- The Pendanty of Peace – Explore the Pirate Brig to find the Peace Pendant.
- Fly My Little Dove – Explore the Island in Night mode to find the Dove. The Dove dropped on my first exploration of the Island in Night mode.
- Gaugin in the Mist – Explore the Japanese Garden with the Mist phenomenon to find a Peace Pipe for Gaugin.
- Ransom for Luck – Explore the Dressing Room in Night mode to complete the quest. And the game takes 10,000 gold coins from you once you have completed the quest.
- Friendship Bracelet – Explore rooms in Zodiac mode to find the Friendship Bracelet.
- A Clean Manor – Charge the Emblems of Peace collection to complete the quest.
- Back to the Past – Explore the Laboratory to complete the quest. The quest states that you must find a time machine but all you must do is explore the Laboratory.
- Prisoner in Fox’s Room – Explore Room 51 and then charge the Impossible Locks collection. The quest states that you can get the locks from the Gypsies. However, check your collections. Unless you are a very new player, you probably have the collection ready to charge.
- A Loss Revealed – Explore the Living Room in Night mode to complete the quest.
- Snatchins Are Attacking – Banish 30 Hungry Snatchins and 30 Grubby Snatchins to complete the quest. If you don’t have Hungry or Grubby Snatchins, banish whatever Snatchin is roaming around your manor and the Hungry and Grubby will appear.
- The New Guy on the Block – When you get this quest, the missing SNATCHIN DESIGNER FINALLY REAPPEARS!!!!!!!!!!! Trade with 10 Snatchin Designers. Each trade requires 3 measuring tapes.
- A Designer with Paws – Explore the Manor’s rooms to find the Construction Crane. Can also be found banishing the Snatchin Designer.
- Keep Your Hands Clean – Explore the Japanese Garden to find the Concrete Mixer. Can also be found banishing the Snatchin Designer.
- In A Jiffy – Explore the ground floor (first floor) with various types of phenomena to find the Dump Truck. Can also be found banishing the Snatchin Designer.
- Paint It Red, Paint It Blue – Trade with Snatchin Designers to find the Excavator.
- Loss of Control – Find the Bulldozer in room with the zero gravity curse. Can also be found banishing the Snatchin Designer.
- Mobile Team – Charge the Mechanical Robots collection, and the Construction Machinery collection.
- Mysterious Little Manor
- Trade with Snatchin Designers to find the remaining machinery.
- Build a mysterious little house. I think you have to tap on the house and do the next step. I think this is where this one comes in.
- Gambler’s Streamer – Explore Bunker to find Streamer.
- Gerda’s Gratitude – Explore Hotel to find Pendant Gerda left.
- Vampire’s Star – Explore Castle of Strigoi—Vampire to find Star.
- Strong Friendship – Explore Ice Citadel (Snow Queen) to find Festive Balloon.
- In A Different Style – Explore Club 69 to find Golden Bow. Rudolph Van Helsing doesn’t know where it is. Takes several searches with Rudolph.
- A Nice Surprise – Assemble and charge Festive Ornaments Collection to get a festive cake.
- Festive House – Find rest of ornaments in Bosses’ Rooms and decorate your present for Manor’s birthday and give Manor’s Inhabitants a wonderful surprise.
- It is also a good idea to get more of each item than you need to complete the quest because some items stop dropping after the quest. You can keep doing the battles used in these quests as often as you like to keep getting items you need to complete this but only before you upgrade the House.
- Her Majesty The Queen – Explore Manor’s secret rooms in Night Mode to get items for Imperial Desserts and Royal Tea Party Collections. It may take several tries. Charge the collections. (if you have all the items for them, you can just charge them)
- Gauguin’s Learned To Share – Explore Elevator and Laboratory to get Airspeeder and Newton Collections and charge Flying Machines and Enlightened Minds Collections. May take several tries. (You can just charge the collections if you have the items)
- The Salvation of the French Nation – Catch Snatchins to finish Musicians and Actors. Charge Amur Waves Band and Snatchin Actors Collections. You will find items banishing Bookworm, Snowdoll, Thieving, Grubby, Ear Twisting & Hungry Snatchins.
- Great Dancing with Alex – Find Soldiers in Bunker in Silhouette Mode. May take several tries. (you can just charge it if you have the items)
- By Sword and Ink
- Explore Library in Zodiac Mode to find items for Brave Hearts Collection and charge it to get A Volume by Dumas.
- Explore Librarium to find Great Writers and charge it to get Leo Tolstoy. (you can just charge them if you have enough items).
2nd Anniversary House
The completed 2nd Anniversary House will give a gift every 24 hours when clicked on and accepted.
2nd Anniversary Collections
- Collections of Houses
- Emblems of Peace
- Unique Gifts
- Construction Machinery
- Festive Ornaments