Underground Animatorium – Viktor von Schwarzwald
Underground Animatorium – Viktor von Schwarzwald
After successful teleportation Animatorium of Viktor von Schwarzwald turned out under the ground. However, the evil genius never sleeps. He must be stopped as soon as possible!
Mad scientist – is clever and prudent enemy. Prove that you can confront him – reach level 14.
Complete this quest to keep the mighty Reanimator from capturing the whole world and wrest the lovely Galatea from his firm grasp.
As usual, we have to assemble the room by asking our friends for various materials. These are the same materials we used to “dig up” the other boss fight rooms, so hopefully, you already have a few leftovers in your inventory. To begin the digging up process, go to the Yard in your manor. There will be a new “pile” to the left of the screen. Click on it and the following screen appears: Click on the green “Upgrade” button then click on the hole or pile once again, and a new screen will appear with a list of tools and quantities that you need. To gather these materials, click on the orange “Ask Friends” button beneath each tool. Pay attention to the level a friend needs to be in order to gift the tool or material to you! Once you have received everything from your friends, there will be another green “Upgrade” button. When you click on it this time, the Underground Anitorium will appear:
- 15 Key of Reanimator
- Plasma Spheres
- Minion Igor – 2 Pitchfork
- Model Eurydice – 3 Torch
- Artificial Horror – Explore the Living Room and Kitchen in Night mode.
- Promenade with a Chainsaw – Banish 2 Sly Homunculi with Chainsaws in the Yard. You can find Chainsaws by exploring the rooms of the manor.
- Spark of Life – Find 20 batteries in the rooms of the manor. You can also charge a collection with batteries as a reward to complete the quest.
- Talented Reanimator – Explore the Library in the Night and Silhouettes mode.
- Impulse of Spy – Explore both the Hunting Room and the Kitchen while the Mist phenomenon is present.
- Unpleasant Neighborhood – Explore 5 rooms with the Curse of the Evil Eye (occurs after you explore a room with the Mist phenomenon) and explore 5 rooms with Curse of the Witch (occurs after you explore a room with the Will-o-the-Wisp phenomenon). Make sure you don’t banish the phenomena or you won’t get the curses you need!
- From What Our Men Are Made? Gather and charge the A Good Catch collection. You can find the items in the following rooms in Words mode only:
- Source of Courage – Dressing Room
- Sport Trainer – Bathroom
- Source of Knowledge – Hunting Room
- Healthy Diet – Living Room
- Impeccable Style – Bedroom
- Militia – Collect 10 each Pitchforks and Torches by exploring the rooms of the manor. The items are not taken upon completion of the quest.
- Invasion of the Minions – Banish 10 Minion Igor using Pitchforks to complete the quest. Minion Igor will be found in the Yard. There is the option to finish this quest for 30 Diamonds.
- Beauty Conquers the World – Collect and charge the items of the Femininity Wins collection to complete the quest. The items will be found in the following rooms of the manor in Silhouettes mode only:
- Mysterious Smile – Living Room
- Queen of Egypt – Bedroom
- Woman Power – Hunting Room
- Bust of Goddess – Bathroom
- Lady Love – Library
- Sword Bearer Kneels – Banish the Model Eurydice 10 times to complete the quest. You will find the Model Eurydice in the Yard.
- Galatea Comes to Life – Charge the Fiancée Couldn’t Be Better collection by exploring the following rooms in Night mode:
- Culinary Talent – Kitchen
- Motherly Care – Bedroom
- Women’s Secret – Fortune Telling Room
- Guarantor of Fidelity – Hunting Room
- Reasonable Economy – Living Room
- Dangerous Sign – Explore any 5 rooms with the Native Idol phenomenon (don’t banish!).
- Checkmate – Defeat Viktor Von Schwarzwald in the Animatorium
- Find and Appropriate – Explore the Animatorium 3 times.
- Sewing Things – Explore the Hunting Room in Silhouette and Words mode
- Figure as Pretty as Picture – Find the Dummy in the Dressing Room with Native Idol phenomenon. Don’t banish it.
- Sew, little needle sew -Find Sewing Needles by exploring the Fortune Telling rooms in Night mode or spend 15 diamonds to get pass the quest. Sewing Needles will be taken after the quest is completed.
- Dressmaking Course – Find Programmer by exploring Fortune Telling room in Silhouettes mode or spend 20 diamonds to get past the quest. Programmer will be taken upon completing the quest.
- Applied tailoring – Find Books with Pattern in Library with the Mist phenomenon. Don’t banish the phenomenon. The item will not be found at once. Books with Pattern will be taken after completion of quest.
- Gifts of Silk Road – Find the Silk Cloth in the Bedroom in Silhouettes mode. The Silk Cloth won’t be found at once and will be taken upon completion of the quest.
- Measure Trice – Find the Sartorial Meter Stick in the Japanese Room. The Meter Stick will not be found at once and will be taken upon completion of the quest.
- An Unexpected Obstacle – Banish 5 Ear Twistin’ Snatchins.
- My Tailoring Story – Explore the Library and the Dressing Room while the Mist phenomenon is present. The Mist cannot be banished
- Gauge of Fate – Collect 20 Gauges by exploring the rooms of the manor.
- Gift to Everyone and Let No One Leave… Trade Gauges with 10 Snatchin Tailors who can be found in the Yard.
- Wisdom of Elders – Explore the Fortune Telling Room in Silhouettes mode and Words mode to complete the quest.
- Home Fashion Parade – Explore the Living Room while the Will-o-the-Wisp phenomenon is present. Do not banish it!
We need 15 Key of Reanimator to enter into the battle to enter the room. Keys can be obtained by trading pitchforks and torches with Minions Igor and Model Eurydice. Igor and Eurydice should appear in the yard of your manor at some point as you continue to solve quests. Torches and pitchforks can be found by exploring rooms in your manor.
Plasma Spheres are required to search the room. The battle lasts for 10 hours, 24 hits, and requires 12,000 in damage. The room is open for 4 hours.
Weapons (12,000 damage required):
- Daywalker’s Arsenal Collection:
- Garlic Necklace – damage 25, Buy for 30,000 coins
- Silver Nitrate – Damage 30, Buy for 65,000 coins
- Vampire Sword – Damage 35, Buy for 135,000 coins
- Daywalker’s Culverin – Damage 40, Price 200,000 coins
- Daywalker’s Harquebus – Damage 45, Buy for 350,000 coins
- Van Helsing’s Arsenal Collection:
- Hunter’s Ring – Damage 50, Buy for 1 diamond
- Silver Shuriken – Damage 100, Buy for 2 diamonds
- Gatling Piercer – Damage 250, Buy for 5 diamonds
- Dai-katana – Damage 150, Buy for 3 diamonds
- Archangel Machine Gun – Damage 200, Buy for 4 diamonds
- Night Avenger collection:
- Infra-Bulled – Damage 300, Buy for 5 diamonds
- Stiletto of the Avenger – Damage 350, Buy for 7 diamonds
- Silver Trap – Damage 400, Buy for 8 diamonds
- Lepage of the Avenger – Damage 450, Buy for 9 diamonds
- Dispersive Flamethrower – Damage 500, buy for 10 diamonds
The Deserted Animatorium
The Deserted Animatorium is the quest on the right side of your manor. Once you charge these collections 5 times each you are awarded with Treasury of Animatorium. Inside this chest you will find 5 Golden Elephants, 7 English Breakfast, 90 Keys of Reanimator, 300 Plasma Spheres and 5 of each weapon against boss.
- Femininity Wins
- A Good Catch
- Fiancee Couldn’t Be Better
- Insane Reanimator
- Sinister Experiments