Crypt of the Necromancer
Crypt of the Necromancer
We can now dig up and explore the Crypt of the Necromancer!!! It appears in your Yard and you must be level 10 to open it.
The Crypt of Necromancer is also referred to as Grigorius de Morte.
Building the Crypt
Before building the crypt, there will be a picture of a hole partially dug into the ground which should look like this (note: it used to be on the first floor but is now located in the yard):
Necromancer’s Dark Plans
You stand on the verge of revealing one of the most horrific and fascinating mysteries in the Manor. A cunning and wicked necromancer and his hordes of demons are seeking to seize power in the Manor.
Select the Upgrade button to continue.
Crypt Filled with Danger
Now you need to ask your friends for all these items to dig up the crypt. They are easy to come by so don’t waste your money purchasing them. And don’t worry about asking for too many as you will need these same items to dig up many Bosses.
Once you have all the items required to dig up the crypt an “assemble” or “upgrade” button will appear. Click on this button. You are now ready to fight Necromancer Grigorius de Morte from the crypt.
Keys for the Crypt of the Necromancer
- Bone Goblets
Roamers for the Crypt of the Necromancer
- Dark Adept – 5 Nocturnal Eye and 75 Energy
- Priestess of Chaos – 7 Nocturnal Eye and 140 Energy
Quests for the Crypt of the Necromancer
- Lights of the Cold Samhain – Explore any room at night to find 25 flaming pumpkins. You won’t find them right away. You can complete the quest for 10 diamonds. Once you have completed the quest, the pumpkins will be removed. You can also put your pumpkins on your wishlist or make a trade for them.
- Brownie Fooling Around – Explore the Hunting Room and Kitchen in Silhouettes mode or complete each part for 10 diamonds.
- Elsa and the Jug. – Explore the Bedroom in Silhouettes mode or pay 10 diamonds to complete.
- Onslaught of Little Fellows – Explore any room at night to find 30 Brownies and 30 Monsters Under the Bed. The game will keep these items. You can finish each part of this quest for 10 diamonds. You can also put these items on your wishlist.
- Domestic Pen – Explore any room in the manor to collect 40 boards. The game will take these. You can also purchase them for 1 diamond a piece. Note: every time you explore a room you find 2 boards.
- Hunting for Nails – Explore any room in the manor to collect 160 nails. The game will take them once you are complete. Or you can purchase them for 1 diamond a piece. Note: every time you explore a room you find 8 nails.
- Big Job for Little People – Explore any rooms in the manor to collect 60 hammers. The game will take them once your quest is complete. Note: You only find 2 hammers at a time and they are not dropping every time you explore a room like they did for the boards and nails.
- Hold the Fort – Banish 10 Swamp Monsters to complete the quest or finish for 30 diamonds. This one is hard. You need 100 total weapons to kill the swamp monster and tons of energy as well! I did it without buying anything.
- Bibliophile Raid – Charge the Dictionary Collection twice to complete the quest or pay 30 diamonds and be done with it. I believe the dictionaries can be found mainly in the Library and Hall. I had the collections to charge, but if you don’t, put these items on your wishlist.
- Applied Seismology – Explore the Dressing Room in Night Mode, explore the Hunting Room in Silhouettes Mode, and explore the Bathroom in Silhouettes Mode. You also have the option to spend 10 diamonds for each room to complete it. I don’t think anyone really needs to spend diamonds on this one!
- Ritual Dances of the Shaggy – Banish 10 Giant Werewolves to complete the quest or finish for 30 diamonds. Again, this requires you to have 100 weapons and lots of energy to complete.
- Underground Thunder – Banish 10 Sly Homunculi to complete the quest or complete for 30 diamonds. Again, this requires you to have 100 weapons and lots of energy to complete.
- This Gypsy Offers Her Vision – You can banish 10 Dark Adepts and 10 Priestess of Chaos or buy your way out for 50 diamonds for each part. You will need 120 Nocturnal Eyes and a TON of energy to complete this one. I grew weak and bought a chest that contained nocturnal eyes to complete!
- Unknown Enemy – You must pay your 10 necropolis keys to summon Grigorius de Morte to battle. Necropolis keys can occasionally be obtained by banishing the Dark Adepts and Priestess of Chaos — or you can buy them.
- Battle with a Shadow – You must engage in battle with Grigorius de Morte and win to complete this quest. Aforementioned info describes this process.
- Crypt of Grigorius de Morte – Explore the Necromancer’s Crypt to complete this quest.
- Council of War – Explore the Living Room in Silhouettes Mode.
- To Arms! – Explore the rooms of the house to find 30 silver bullets. I suggest requesting the bullets from your friends and/or putting them on your wishlist. Bullets in your inventory prior to the quest do not count towards this quest.
- Benedict Erects Barricades – Explore the rooms of the house to find 30 axes and flaming skulls. You can’t request the axes from friends, but you can request the flaming skulls and put them on your wishlist during the Full Moon event. The axes I already had in my inventory DID count towards this quest; however, the flaming skulls did not!
- Something Special with Garlic – Explore the Kitchen with the Mist Phenomenon to find a garlic necklace. Do not banish the phenomenon. The item will not be found at once. Or you can pay 30,000 gold to finish this quest. I had lots of gold and that is what I did!
- Shaggy and Amorous – Explore the Hunting Room in Night Mode to find the silver trap. The item will not be found at once. Previous silver traps do not count towards this quest. Or you can buy it for 8 diamonds. I already had the Hunting Room in Night Mode and found it during my first try. You can put the silver trap on your wishlist.
- Friendliness of Succubus – Explore the Hall to find the sword of the daywalker, and of course, the item will not be found at once. Or you can purchase the vampire sword for 135,000 in gold. After exploring the hall 7 times, I decided to spend the 135,000 in gold.
- Lyrical Awakening – Explore the Japanese Garden while the Will O’Wisp phenomenon is present. Do not banish the phenomenon and the item will not be found at once. There is the option to summon a phenomenon, but you better block your rooms first. And I have the Orpheus’ Lyre on my wishlist!
- Call Miraculous Nibelungs – Explore the crypt at night to find the gold of Nibelungs. Of course, the item will not be found at once!
- Roland’s Horn – Explore the Hunting Room with the Native Idol present. You should not banish the phenomenon. The item will not be found at once and you can put it on your wishlist.
- Plutonic Interest – Explore the Crypt to find the Crown of Pluto. The item will not be found and once and you can put it on your wishlist.
- Hecate’s Ring – Explore the Fortune Telling room in Silhouettes mode and, you guessed it, the item will not be found at once!
- Rush Metamorphosis – Charge the collection Cursed Treasures to complete the quest.
End of quests
When you finish this quest string I believe the Strigoi’s Castle, Lord of the Vampires, quest string will begin.
Battle the Necromancer Grigorius de Morte
10 Necropolis Keys are required to summon the enemy, Necromancer Grigorius de Morte, from the crypt. These keys can be obtained from the Dark Adept, Princess of Chaos, or Necromancer’s Minions or by charging the following collections: Subdued to Will of Another, Leisure Time and Party at the Pub.
When you get the screen mentioned above, you will note that your previous digging hole has turned into a strange gray and purple tomb looking thing with a large scroll. It has transformed into the Crypt. Click on the crypt to open the battle window.
Weapons (10000 damage, 20 hits, 8 hours)
- Night Avenger
- Infra Bullet – Damage 300, price 6 diamonds
- Stiletto of the Avenger – Damage 350, price 7 diamonds
- Silver Trap – Damage 400, price 8 diamonds
- Lepage of the Avenger – Damage 450, price 9 diamonds
- Dispersive Flamethrower – Damage 500, price 10 diamonds
- Van Helsing’s Arsenal
- Hunter’s Ring – Damage 300, price 6 diamonds
- Silver Shuriken – Damage 100, price 2 diamonds
- Dal-katana – Damage 150, price 3 diamonds
- Archangel Machine Gun – Damage 200, price 4 diamonds
- Gatling Piercer – Damage 250, price 5 diamonds
- Day Walker’s Arsenal
- Garlic Necklace – Damage 25, price 30000 coins
- Silver Nitrate – Damage 30, price 65000 coins
- Vampire Sword – Damage 35, price 135000 coins
- Daywalker’s Culverin – Damage 40, price 200000 coins
- Daywalker’s Harquebus – Damage 45, price 350000 coin
You will need Goblets of the Skeleton/Bone Goblets to explore the crypt. It starts at 10 and gradually it will increase to 20, 30, 40, and then 50 Goblets as you gain more crypt experience. Goblets are found by banishing the skeleton-sacrificer. They can also be obtained by charging the following collections: Army Headquarters, Boiler Operator’s Assistants and Fun and Games. The crypt is open for 12 hours.
Crypt of the Necromancer Collections
- Necromancer’s Vestments – reward 2 Golden Lucky Clovers, 3 Flares, 2 Lamps
- These only come from the 1st place battle chest
- Cursed Treasures – reward 30 batteries, 30 Seeds, 30 Corals, 40 Runestones
- Necromancer’s Weapons- reward 10 Bombs, 2 Phoenixes
- Necromaner’s Minions – reward 1 Golden Yin-Yang, 5 Time Freezes
- Fountain of Youth – reward 4 Idols, 6 Coils, 3 Yin-Yangs, 1 Dinner
Treasures in the Crypt
Treasures in the Crypt is a quest on the right side of your manor. Charge the Necromancer’s collections 5 times each to get the Chest of crypt’s explorer. By opening this chest, you will receive 5 Golden Phoenixes, 5 Turtles of Fortune, 300 Bone Goblets and 5 of each weapons against boss.