The castle of the mighty lord of vampires, Strigoi Kazimir is hidden under the ground near the house. The Lord of the night is awakening from a long sleep – an it seem that the necromancer Gregory de Morte is involved in this. Foil the plans of the black magician and overwhelm the vampire!
Strigoi’s Castle needs to be updated as of May 2, 2017. We need one of our new players that are helping with the web pages to submit the quest string to us for verification. In the meantime, I’ll update what I can and leave the old quests up in case they are of any help.
Please note that Strigoi’s Castle is also referred to as the Vampire. You must be Level 15 to enter the Castle.
There is a quest string that must be completed for one of the other rooms in the Yard but I don’t know what it is. I’m pretty sure it’s Gregory de Morte, the Necromancer. You can battle and explore before you get to this quest string. Please pay attention to where I’ve noted that this is Original data from when the room was created!
You are ready to cross the threshold of the castle. But you need to find the tools to clear the entrance.
Strigoi’s Castle Keys
- Key of the Castle – enter battle
- Vampire Goblet – search castle
Strigoi’s Castle Roamers
These roamers take multiple hits. They also give keys and collection items so check the Roamers Table if you’re searching of a collection item.
- Beloved of Strigoi – 7 Silver Combs and 7×15 Energy
- Brides of Strigoi – 9 Silver Combs and 180 Energy
Our newest room in the manor looks like a gothic cathedral of vampiric doom, Strigoi’s Castle. And yet again, we must fight to enter! There will be 3 parts to this note: (1) the quests, (2) digging up the hole and constructing the castle, and (3) battling to enter Strigoi’s bedroom. NOTE: you can participate in a battle, and enter the castle prior to finishing the quest string; however, remember that the quest string will eventually require you to do battle and explore Strigoi’s bedroom.
PART ONE: The Quests
- Quest 1: “Hunter’s Morning.” Explore the Hunting Room in Silhouettes mode.
- Quest 2: “Fury of Joanna.” Explore the rooms of the house to obtain 30 garlic and 30 aspen branches. The items will not be found at once and items in your inventory prior to the quest will not count. You can get the items other ways too. If you happen to be doing this during a Full Moon Event, the items will occasionally drop by banishing monsters. Request them from your friends by going to a collection that requires them as charging items. However, if you charge a collection that requires aspen branches or garlic, the items will be deducted from the quest and set you back. If you accept the garlic and aspen branches from your friends before you have enough to complete the quest, eventually all the collecton that require them for charging items will say “enough” and you will no longer be able to ask for them! My advice: ask as many players as possible all in one fell swoop! At this point, I started using a Turtle of Luck charm for this and the remainder of the quests. Also, you can purchase each item for 1 diamond a piece.
- Quest 3: “Losing the Best People…” Banish 10 Vampire Guards to complete the quest. You will find these vampire guards in the Yard. I was frustrated wating to get started writing this note and spent the 30 diamonds to bypass this quest. I wish I had not – now i am down to 28 diamonds! If anyone has this quest, could you let us know how much energy and weapons are required to complete this and we will add it to this note.
- Quest 4: “Advice of Succubus.” Banish 5 Werewolf-Executioners and 10 Violent Succubus. To finish off the 5 Werewolf Executioners, you will need to use 1,500 energy and 50 silver knives. To banish all the 10 Violent Succubus, you will need to use 1,500 energy and 50 Silver Rolling Pins. The werewolves dropped 5 Silver Rolling Pins if that is any consolation :O. From the succubi, I received a variety of flowers, one red splippers, and one mirror. I used a lot of English Breakfasts to complete this quest. You can buy your way out of this quest by spending 15 diamonds to complete the werewolf portion and 30 diamonds to complete the succubi portion.
- Quest 5: “Burning Kisses, Cold Embrace.” Run away 10 Beloved of Strigoi to complete the quest. To destory one Beloved of Strigoi, you will need 7 silver combs and 105 energy which brings us to a grand total of 70 Silver Combs and 1,050 energy to complete this quest! Or you can buy your wait out of it for 35 diamonds. Note: Do not confuse the Beloved of Strigoi with the Bride of Strigoi — they are two different entities. At the present, I am stuck here trying to do this the old fashioned way as I only have 28 diamonds left. When I finished Quest 4 above, 5 Silver Combs went into my inventory (even though you will only see 1 on the screen). Since then I have explored 4 rooms using the Turtle of Luck charm and have had 1 Silver Comb drop.
- Quest 6: “A Dream Come True.” Run away 10 Brides of Strigoi using 9 silver combs and 180 energy so 90 combs and 1800 energy or 40 diamonds to complete. (Thanks to our reader, Niteshade, for supplying this info because I haven’t reached dress quest yet!)
PART TWO: CONSTRUCTING THE CASTLE
Begin this process by clicking on the hole in the Yard. You can switch floors by clicking on the “Change Floor” button at the middle of the bottom edge of the screen 😀 Hence, you will see a new screen appear.
Start asking away for these items by pressing the “ask friend” buttons. Friends of different levels can gift these items to you. The only high level item is the very last one; those shovels can only be gifted from Level 169 or higher friends. All of the rest of the items can be gifted at various levels of 50 or less. Of course, you can buy these, but you really don’t need to unless you are in a big hurry to get in that castle! I think a good strategy is to ask for higher level items first and work your way down from there. After you have received the items you need, press on the hole in the yard again and now your screen will have a green “assemble” button. Press on “assemble” and then you will see the following:
Strigoi’s Castle – Battling the Vampire
Kazimir Strigoi for many years was hiding in his castle, and is not going to accept battle on your territory. You again will need the miraculous keys of the castle to penetrate into the lair of a vampire and challenge him to a duel.
You need 20 Key of the Castle to begin a battle! The keys can be purchased for one diamond a piece or obtained by banishing vampire brides! You many also be able to get them by charging a collection so search the Collections Table.
Weapons (15,000 damage, 30 hits, 12 hours)
- Night Avenger
- Infra Bullet – Damage 300, price 6 diamonds
- Stiletto of the Avenger – Damage 350, price 7 diamonds
- Silver Trap – Damage 400, price 8 diamonds
- Lepage of the Avenger – Damage 450, price 9 diamonds
- Dispersive Flamethrower – Damage 500, price 10 diamonds
- Van Helsing’s Arsenal
- Hunter’s Ring – Damage 300, price 6 diamonds
- Silver Shuriken – Damage 100, price 2 diamonds
- Dal-katana – Damage 150, price 3 diamonds
- Archangel Machine Gun – Damage 200, price 4 diamonds
- Gatling Piercer – Damage 250, price 5 diamonds
- Day Walker’s Arsenal
- Garlic Necklace – Damage 25, price 30000 coins
- Silver Nitrate – Damage 30, price 65000 coins
- Vampire Sword – Damage 35, price 135000 coins
- Daywalker’s Culverin – Damage 40, price 200000 coins
- Daywalker’s Harquebus – Damage 45, price 350000 coins
Vampire’s Gold is a quest on the right side of your manor. Charge Strigoi’s Collections 5 times each to receive a reward. Open the Chest of the castle’s explorer to receive 5 Golden Phoenixes, 5 Turtles of Fortune, 300 Vampire Goblets and 5 each weapons against boss.
Strigoi’s Castle Collections
- Prince of Transylvania
- These items only come from the 1st place battle chest
- Vampire’s Beloved
- Vampire’s Suite
- Strigoi’s Castle
- Vampiric Laughter
- Vicious Love