There’s a new mistress in Hanako’s Labyrinth garden who wants to whip it into shape, but it’s not so easy! The delicate girl cannot handle the wild and untamed plants of the garden all alone. It’s as if they’ve been possessed by something… wicked. Who else but you is there to unravel this mystery?
This is a Boss Room in the upper right corner of the Yard. You will need to collect weapons to battle the Roamers and Keys to Battle the Boss and explore the Labyrinth. This won’t be easy as there are no chests to purchase the keys. You must be level 25 to open the Labyrinth.
Hanako’s Labyrinth Keys
Keys may drop from banishing the Roamers. You can also get them from the Mystical Box and battle chests.
- Flasks of Ginger – 15 to Battle 1 Diamond Each
- Labyrinth Charts – Required to Explore 1 Diamond Each
Hanako’s Labyrinth Roamers
Banish these Roamers to obtains keys and collection items. Search the rooms of the manor to get the weapons to drop. The drop rate is terrible!
- Solar Ayakashi – 4 Taiyaki Cookies and 30 Energy
- Lunar Ayakashi – 2 Taiyaki Cookies and 40 Energy
Hanako’s Labyrinth Quests
- Rustles in the Night Darkness – Explore the Kitchen in Night Mode 3 times.
- Cook to the Rescue? Explore the Bedroom in Words Mode 3 times.
- Burglary in Broad Daylight
- Long Rice – Banish Hungry Snatchin on First Floor
- Adzuki Beans – Banish Snatchin (Cook) Culinary in Yard – This quest has the wrong Snatchin listed. If you do a Show it takes you to the correct Snatchin.
- Sugar Castle Siege – Explore the Gingerbread House in Silhouettes Mode to find the Japanese Sugar. It can also be found by banishing Solar Ayakashi.
- From the Cherry Garden – Explore the Japanese Garden in Witch’s Curse (Will o’the Wisp) mode to find Cherry Leaves.
- It’s All About the Color! – Explore the Laboratory in Words mode to find a Food Dye.
- Recipe for Happiness
- Charge Japanese Delicacy Collection
- Explore the Japanese Room in Words mode
- Strange Guests a-Coming
- Living Room in Curse of the Evil Eye mode – follows Mist
- Living Room in Zero Gravity Curse mode – follows UFO
- Living Room in Curse of the Stone Tongue mode – follows Native Idol
- Introduction Over Tea – Explore the Fortune Telling Room in Night mode to find Green Tea. You might be able to get this from a friend as it’s from a previous collection.
- The Manor We Live In – Explore any of the Manor’s rooms 10 times to show them to Hanako.
- The Deal of the Century – Explore the Kitchen with the Native idol phenomenon to treat Hanako to some food. You much not banish the Phenomenon.
- A Matter of Honor – Find Ripe Apples in the Japanese Garden – Hanako should like them very much.
- The Sweetest Syrup – Trade with gypsies to find Simple Syrup. (Gypsy Woman)
- Caramel Joy – Explore the Ice Hotel in Silhouettes mode to find Caramel Candy.
- In Search of Chocolate! – Look for Grated Chocolate in the Library with the curse of the Evil Eye.
- Hands Off!
- Explore the General’s Bunker at night to recover Skewers
- Charge the Sweet Taste of Victory collection.
- Grade A Magic – Go into the yard and find the overgrown garden. Press on it, and then on the Upgrade button to complete the quest.
- Unlock Location: Wild Garden
- The …Bush We Live In
- Trade with Joe the Farmer for Pruning Shears
- Explore 10 rooms of the Manor in Silhouettes Mode.
- Tactical Retreat – Explore the Japanese Garden with the Native Idol, Will-o’-the Wisp and Mist phenomenon o help Takeshi. You must not banish the phenomenon.
- Japanese Garden in the Native Idol mode
- Japanese Garden in the Will-o’-the Wisp mode
- Japanese Garden in the Mist mode
- Valiant Gardener – Find a Tree Cutter, a Spreader an a Garden Scoop in the Sakura Room and the Japanese Garden.
- Tree Cutter – Sakura Room in Night mode
- Spreader – Japanese Garden in Silhouette, Witch’s Curse, Word
- Garden Scoop – Sakura Room in Silhouettes mode
- The Gardener and His Team – Trade with the Solar and Lunar Ayakashi’s in the yard. You’ll find the Taiyaki Cookies required for the trade in the rooms of the Manor.
- Solar Ayakashi – Banish 5 times (4 Japanese Taiyaki Cookies)
- Lunar Ayakashi – Banish 5 times (2 Japanese Taiyaki Cookies)
- Under New Command – Tame the wild garden! You’re going to need ginger tea and items from the Plant Bane and Gardener’s Dream Collections. The Ayakashi has all you need.
- Defeat boss: Hanako
- The Labyrinth’s Footpaths
- Hanako’s Labyrinth in Words mode
- Hanako’s Labyrinth in Silhouette mode
- Hanako’s Labyrinth in Night mode
- Fashionable Trends – Explore Club 69 Snatchins, the Ice Hotel and Hanako’s Labyrinth to complete and charge the Taming of the Shrew Collection.
- Adorable Dress – Club 69
- Armband Cuffs – Club 69
- Exquisite Ribbon – Ice Hotel
- Enchanted Sword – Hanako’s Labyrinth
- White Gloves – Ice Hotel
- Fighting Off Sleep – Complete and charge the Garden Rest collection by using the Solar and Lunar Ayakashi.
Hanako’s Labyrinth Battle
The battle requires 15 Flasks of Ginger to enter and the weapons are from Gardener’s Dream and Plant Bane Collections.
Thanks to our Russian helpers for sending me the screen shot. The words may look different to us but I think we all understand what they mean! It is so awesome to have others on the page!
Battle takes 25,000 points, 50 hits and 12 hours. Not sure yet how many can enter battle.
- Watering Pot – 300 points, 6 Diamonds
- Fertilizer Pouch – 350 points, 7 Diamonds
- Spreader – 400 points, 8 Diamonds
- Coiled Hose – 450 points, 9 Diamonds
- Garden Scoop – 500 points, 10 Diamonds
- Grass Trimmer – 50 points, 1 Diamond
- Flower Cutter – 100 points, 2 Diamonds
- Pruning Shears – 150 points, 3 Diamonds
- Hori-Hori – 200 points, 4 Diamonds
- Tree Cutter – 250 points, 5 Diamonds
Blooming Garden is a quest on the right side of the manor. You need to charge each of the collections 6 times each to receive the reward. Open the Custodian’s Chest to find 100 Labyrinth Charts, 1 of each item for the Plant Bane collection, and 2 of each item from the Gardener’s Dream Collection.
Hanako’s Labyrinth Collections
- Taming the Shrew
- Garden Rest
- Sweet Taste of Victory
- Japanese Delicacy
- Protection from Spirits
- Picnic in Nature