Willie the Pumpkin and the Pumpkin Field
Just in time for Halloween, a new Pumpkin Field room has appeared in the Basements of our Manors. There are new quests, collections, and yes, we have to fight Willie the Pumpkin with a whole new set of weapons to even enter the Pumpkin Field.
Opening the Pumpkin Field
Go to the right-hand side of the Basement and click on the Pumpkin Field.
You will see the following screen:
To build the room, we must request materials from our friends. When you click on each item, the game will tell you what level a friend needs to be to gift that item to you.
Pumpkin Field Keys
- Key of Pumpkin
Pumpkin Field Roamers
- Scarecrow – 4 Scythe of Fearless and 24 Energy
- Witch – 6 Occult Staff and 30 Energy
Pumpkin Field Quests
- Grown With Love – Explore the Japanese Garden 3 times in Night mode.
- Plants in Motion – Explore the rooms of the manor to find the missing pumpkin, Jolly Joe.
- Living Vegetables – Explore the Kitchen in Silhouettes mode to find the Tricky Phil pumpkin.
- Nightmares from the Garden – Look for Spooky Eugene in the Living Room.
- Carnivorous Food – Explore the Kitchen with the Curse of the Stone Tongue to find the insidious Bo pumpkin. (Curse of the Stone Tongue occurs after room with Native Idol phenomenon is explored, not banished.)
- Scary Omen – Explore the bedroom to find the Ferocious Ben pumpkin and then charge the Demonic Pumpkins collection.
- Hidden Meaning – Explore the Hunting Room in Silhouettes mode to find the Black Dragon record.
- Even Royal Hunters Conjure on Halloween – Look for the following records by banishing phenomenon: Autumn Melancholia, Knight Rider, and Mexican Tales. NOTE: I only found these items when I explored the rooms with the phenomena present. I tried banishing the phenomena at first as the quest says, but did not find anything that way.
- Autumn Melancholia – any room with the Native Idol phenomenon
- Knight Rider – any room with the Will O’ the Wisp phenomenon
- Mexican Tales – any room with the Mist phenomenon
- All Components – Find the ‘Electrocutioner’ by exploring the General’s Bunker. Find 6 gramaphones by exploring the rooms of the manor.
- Unnecessary Noise – Banish 15 each of the following: Ear-Twisting Snatchins, Grubby Snatchins, and Snowdoll Snatchins.
- In Sum – Charge the Hardrock in Blood Collection .
- Pumpkin Rider – Assemble the Place for the Ritual. (Get all of the items necessary to open the Pumpkin room. See above.)
- Plans Have Changed – Fight Willie, the Pumpkin Head Biker. You get the weapons from the Scarecrow and the Witch.
- Demonic Technology – Find Flashing Lightening in the Pumpkin Field.
- Power in Motorcycle – Banish Thieving Snatchins to find Light Devourer.
- The Great Pumpkin Escape – Banish Pumpkinhead Bikers on the first floor to find Catastrophic vortex, Absurd Danger, and Vomiting Matter. (Vomiting Matter? That’s disgusting!!!)
- Anthropogenic Ritual – Charge Need for Speed collection.
- Explore Pumpkin Field 5 times.
End of Quests
Pumpkin Field Battle
You need to call the Pumpkinhead Rider demon; click on the Pumpkin Field and the following screen appears:
Weapons (20000 damage required, 40 hits, 15+ hours to complete battle)
- Mythical Arsenal Collection
- Protective Amulet – damage 25, buy for 150 coins
- Spray ‘The Holy Cleansing’ – damage 30, buy for 350 coins
- A Powerful Mascot – damage 35, buy for 600 coins
- Garlic Sauce – damage 40, buy for 950 coins
- Spearhead of Justice – damage 45, buy for 1300 coins
- Cold Greeting Collection
- Dagger of Retaliation – damage 50, buy for 1 diamond
- Epee of Restless – damage 100, buy for 2 diamonds
- Morgenstern of a Hero – damage 150, buy for 3 diamonds
- Fighter’s Stick – damage 200, buy for 4 diamonds
- Executioner’s Axe – damage 250, buy for 5 diamonds
- Mass Destruction Collection
- Cavalry Colt – damage 250, buy for 7 diamonds
- Silicum gun – damage 300, buy for 6 diamonds
- Cleaner’s Winchester – damage 400, buy for 8 diamonds
- Steel sawed-off shotgun – damage 450, buy for 9 diamonds
- Sniper’s Rifle – damage 500, buy for 10 diamonds
Pumpkin Field Exploration
The Pumpkin Field remains open for 4 hours after the battle with Willie Pumpkin is finished. Keys of the pumpkin are required to explore the Pumpkin Field. You will need from 10 to 50 for each search depending on your level.
Treasury of Pumpkinhead
Charge each of the Pumpkinhead Collections 5 times to complete this quest on the right side of your manor and receive the reward. You will receive the Chest of Pumpkin Hollow which contains 5 of each weapon against the bosses, 5 charms of each kind, 10 English Breakfasts and 300 Keys of pumpkin.
Pumpkin Field Collections
- Pumpkin treats – reward: 50 Pumpkin-Speakers, 50 Keys of a Pumpkin, 3 enhanced pointers
- Arsenal of pumpkinheads – reward: 2 Tesla Coils, 2 Illuminati Lamps, 500 experience
- Demonic pumpkins – reward: 3 angry idols, 2 flares
- Armours of wind – reward: 5 Scythes of Fearless, 5 Occult Staffs, 900 coins
- Hardrock in Blood – reward: 2 Golden Lucky Clovers, 5 Gold Bombs
- Need for Speed – reward: Magic Magnet, 2 Prospero’s Books
Remember to check the Collections Table for current collection numbers.