The Werewolf’s Lair – Charles de Chewaudan
Start digging again, players! There is a new Werewolf Lair in the Basement and yes, it is another Boss Fight room. Half-wolf – half-human, wily Charles de Chewaudan’s howl will scare anyone. You need to be at Level 38 to open this room.
Building the Werewolf’s Lair
To build the room, we must request materials from our friends. The tools you need to dig are the same ones we needed to dig up other Boss Fight rooms so if you still have some in your inventory, they do count. NOTE: Many players who explored the Wolf’s Lair prior to receiving the quest to do so, could not complete the quest. My advice is to NOT explore the Wolf’s Lair until you receive the quest directing you to do so.
Werewolf Lair Keys
- Piece of Meat
- Fang of Werewolf
Werewolf Lair Roamers
- Savage – Beads and 4 Energy
- Hermit – Trap and 5 Energy
Werewolf Lair Quests
- Scary Animal – Explore the Hall to find the ‘Encouragin’ Syrup.
- Monster Tale – Explore the Library in Words mode.
- African Fauna – Explore the Hunting Room in Night mode.
- Theory and Knowledge – Explore the Kitchen to find the Book of Monsters. (It also drops from the Fortune Telling room or you can trade Books of Monsters with a friend on the same quest. Book of Monsters also sometimes drops when you open a Mystery Gift!)
- Disappeared Cadets – Explore the Fortune Telling room.
- Clarifying the Circumstances – Charge the Delicious Dinner collection to complete the quest. You may already have this collection assembled since it was part of the Christmas or Thanksgiving event. Or you may want to take the time to explore the rooms and gather some more of these items as they will no longer drop once you complete this quest.
- Fortune Teller’s Providence – Explore the Fortune Telling room in Zodiac mode.
- DNA Test – Explore the Laboratory 3 times in Silhouettes mode to complete the quest.
- Secret Knowledge – Explore the Library while the Witch’s Curse is present. This curse occurs after you have explored the room while the Will-O-the-Wisp is present. Do not banish the phenomenon.
- Wolf and Silver – Explore a room with the Native Idol phenomenon present to find a Silver Spoon. This spoon is not the same as the Platinum Spoon in the first collection of the game. Use a Multi-Phase Tambourine to summon the Native Idol.
- Hammer under the Spell – Explore the African Room to find the Snaky Axe.
- Special Whistle – Banish robots to find the whistle of Gauguin.
- Defense Tactic – Banish the Hermits in the basement to charge the Protection From Werewolf collection.
- Hunt Begun – Explore the Garage in Night mode.
- On the Search – Explore the Gym and Cuddy to find a werewolf.
- Wild Tricks – Banish the Savages with beads to complete the quest.
- Snatchin to Help – Explore the rooms to collect and charge the Catching with Live Bait collection. Items can be found exploring ANY room.
- Meeting the Wolf – Find wolf’s lair on the map of the basement, and click on it. Complete the terms of an event to get access to the lair.
- Defeated Werewolf – Fight with werewolf and defeat the boss.
- Wolf’s Treasures – Explore the Wolf’s Liar to gather collections of Werewolf’s Treasures.
End of Quests
Werewolf Lair Battle
15 Pieces of meat are needed to start the battle with Charles De Chewaudan. These can be obtained by banishing the Savage and the Hermit in the basement or by charging collections or purchasing in the shop.
Weapons (25000 required, 50 hits, 15 hours to complete battle)
- Mythical Arsenal Collection
- Protective Amulet – damage 25, buy for 150 coins
- Spray ‘The Holy Cleansing’ – damage 30, buy for 350 coins
- A Powerful Mascot – damage 35, buy for 600 coins
- Garlic Sauce – damage 40, buy for 950 coins
- Spearhead of Justice – damage 45, buy for 1300 coins
- Cold Greeting Collection
- Dagger of Retaliation – damage 50, buy for 1 diamond
- Epee of Restless – damage 100, buy for 2 diamonds
- Morgenstern of a Hero – damage 150, buy for 3 diamonds
- Fighter’s Stick – damage 200, buy for 4 diamonds
- Executioner’s Axe – damage 250, buy for 5 diamonds
- Mass Destruction Collection
- Cavalry Colt – damage 250, buy for 7 diamonds
- Silicum gun – damage 300, buy for 6 diamonds
- Cleaner’s Winchester – damage 400, buy for 8 diamonds
- Steel sawed-off shotgun – damage 450, buy for 9 diamonds
- Sniper’s Rifle – damage 500, buy for 10 diamonds
Werewolf Lair Exploration
Once Charles de Chewaudan is defeated, the Lair is open for exploration for 4 hours. Fangs of werewolf are needed to explore the lair. You will need from 10 to 50 for each search depending on your level.
Charge each of the Werewolf’s Lair collections 5 times to complete this quest on the right side of your manor and collect the reward. You will receive the Lair Explorer’s Chest which contains 300 Werewolf Fangs, 5 Golden Elephants, 5 Golden Lucky Clovers and 2 Hearty Dinners.
Werewolf Lair Collections:
- Live Bait Hunt – reward: 2 English Breakfasts, 4 Gold Bombs
- Protection from Wolf – reward: 3 Eyes of the Storm, 3 Mirror Magnets
- Natural Rage – reward: 3 English Breakfasts, 4 Flares
- Nature’s Whims – reward: 3 Golden Phoenix, 2 Impact Crushers
- Full Moon Treasures – reward: 2 Golden Elephants, 2 Gauguin’s Air Syringes
- Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing – reward: 50 Werewolf Fangs, 5 Steel sawed-off Shotguns
Remember to check the Collections Table for current collection numbers.