I guess we are exploring our solar system as Mystery Manor reveals its newest room, Saturn, following update 1.26!
Complete this quest to help Professor Gauguin in search for the new energy source on Saturn and reveal the mystery of this planet.
Saturn appears on the Space floor, a Purplish Structure on the right-hand side.
After completing the first nine quests below, you will get a quest that instructs you to find Saturn’s astrolabe in Space and click on it.
Tap on the Purplish Structure and hit the green “upgrade” button. You will be informed by a Beetle-Juice-Looking Creature that you can now begin building the spaceship that will take you to Saturn. Tap on the Purplish Structure once more and the following screen appears:
This screen informs us that we need to collect disks necessary for the guidance computer to work by completing five quests (quests 11 to 15 below).
- Gas Ball
- Saturnian – 1 Cosmic Accelerator and 30 Energy
- Supply Energy to Flip the World Upside Down – Find Einstein’s Engine in the Laboratory and the Wimshurst Generator in the Animatorium. The Einstein Engine can be found in the Laboratory at expert level, or you can put it on your wishlist and trade with a friend so you both can complete this quest. You must fight the boss in the Underground Animatorium in the Yard to complete the second part of the quest.
- Step on the Gas! – Trade with Marley the Robot to get 10 Gas Balls. You will need batteries to trade with Marley the Robot who will appear on the first floor. If you do not see Marley right away, banish a couple of things until Marley appears. Not the kind of batteries that we use when we enter the Laboratory; these are the batteries that we had to ask our friends for when we were trying to build the Diamond Drill to build the Laboratory. Some players may have these batteries on their gift lists and can gift them. If you want to see how many you have, look in your Inventory under the very last tab, “Miscellaneous”. And there is the option to buy each of these Gas Balls for 1 diamond a piece. Gas Balls also may randomly drop from a Mystical Chest!
- Negotiations and Persuasions – Explore the Flying Saucer Room in Words mode and find the Lava Lamp in Room 51 in Night mode.
- Mostly Dangerous – Spaceships can be found by exploring the Library and Hunting Rooms in Zero Gravity mode. You need to find the Wells’ Spaceship and Space Liner One. You may already have these items as they are part of the Dreams of Space and Spaceships collections, respectively. If you do have them you can trade with a friend who needs the same items. If you don’t have them, put them on your wishlist. You can also get these items fairly easily by banishing the Octopus to get the Wells’ Spaceship and the Xenophage to get the Space Liner One. (Use a charm!)
- Interplanetary Brigade – Explore Selene and Mars 3 times each.
- In Reliable Hands – Banish Aliens to collect and charge the Master of All Trades collection.
- The Planet: In Profile and En Face – Explore Mars.
- Hello? Hello? What’s New? – Find the Phone Directory on Mars in Words mode (or purchase for 12 diamonds) and find the Staff Phone in the Living Room. Phone Directory is a charger for Saturn collections so you can ask a friend to send it.
- Starship Construction for Dummies – Find the Locksmith from Mars by exploring Mars. Find the Martian Mulled Wine by exploring the kitchen with the Mist phenomenon – do not banish. Both of these items can be put on your wishlist.
- A Small Step for Household Members – Professor Gauguin instructs us to find the Guidance Computer Disks. Find Saturn’s astrolabe in Space and click on it. Gather the Guidance Computer Disks to complete the quest. (In other words, complete the next 5 quests to complete this quest!)
- Through Years , Through Distances – Find 5 Jump into Hyperspace disks by exploring the Moon (Selene) and 5 Banal Teleportation disks by exploring Mars.
- By Pythagoras and Turing! – Find 5 High-Accuracy Calculation disks by exploring the Laboratory (these are hard to find) and 5 Infinite Improbability Drive disks by exploring the Flying Saucer Room.
- We Come in Peace – Find 5 Peace in the Galaxy disks by defeating Octopuses (found on the first floor) and 5 Sign of Friendship disks by helping friends (visiting friends and leaving tips or awaking sleepers).
- Who’s an Engine Whiz – Find 5 Nearly Perpetuum Mobile disks by exploring Room 51 and 5 Flaming Engine disks by banishing Destroyers (found on the first floor).
- Well Protected – Find 5 Lead Shield disks by exploring rooms with Zodiac mode and 5 Security Module disks by exploring the Portal to Hyperion.
- The Space Traveler’s Loyal Companion – Collect 4 Traveler’s Towels by exploring the Bathroom while the Will-o-the-Wisp phenomenon is present. Or better yet, just request them from your friends!
- From One Hardship to the Next – Finish building the ship. Find Saturn’s astrolabe on the map and complete the requirements for the second stage of building the ship. Now when you tap on the Saturn structure, you will see the following screen:
- Full Tank – Collect Biofuel by trading with smuggling robots or exploring Selene and Mars.
- Dinner is Served – Charge the Martian Ham collection. You will find the items in the following rooms:
- Dressing Room – Martian Julienne
- Fortune Telling Room – Martian Cake
- Oceanic Room – Martian-Style Fish
- Sakura Room – Martian Dessert
- Kitchen – Martian Casserole
- Microwave found in the General’s Bunker
- Crew, We’re Taking Off – Find a Launch Button in any room with zero gravity curse. You can also get the Launch Button by requesting it from a friend or banishing a Xenophage.
- Ticketless Passenger – Find the Thermometer by exploring the African Room and the Ammeter by exploring the Flying Saucer Room.
- Marley Translate – Find the Universal Translator by exploring Room 51 and find 5 Gravitrons by banishing the Little Green Men. The Universal Translator can be gifted and the Gravitrons can be obtained by banishing any of the aliens.
- Tea Party in Deep Space – Find the Teapot by exploring the Library and the Pack of Tea by exploring the Living Room while the Native Idol is present. The Pack of Tea can be gifted.
- Approaching a Rough Landing – Find the Astronaut Helmet in the Bathroom in Silhouettes Mode, the Spacesuit in the Dressing Room, and the Oxygen Tanks by exploring the Japanese Garden while the Mist phenomenon is present. These items can be gifted by friends or found by banishing aliens as well.
- We’re not in Kansas Anymore – Explore Saturn 3 times.
- Local Aborigine – Trade with a Saturnian 10 times (found on Space floor).
- It’s Fun Visiting Friends – Find the Alien abode by exploring Saturn in Silhouettes mode.
- How Far Can Progress Go – Find a Vacuum Cleaner by banishing Vacuum Robots and find the Radio by banishing Musical Robots.
- Going On a Wild Ride – Trade with a Saturnian to get an Ink Ball.
- Precision Scales – Explore the Kitchen.
- The Tale of the Fisherman and the Fish – Find 5 River Babylonia by exploring the Bathroom, Pirate Brig, and Island. These are chargers and can be gifted by friends.
- Breakfast of Polyglots – Find the Martian Fork and Knife by exploring Mars and Butter by trading with Snatchin Cook.
- The Professor’s Dreams – Collect and charge the Dreams of Space collection. Drive away phenomena to collect pieces:
- Native Idol has bullet
- UFO has blue space craft
- Mist has UFO thing and space rocket
- Will-o’-the Wisp has round spacecraft
- If It’s Not Pirates Attacking You, It’s Planets Talking at You – You will need to collect the Revolver (found in Night Mode in any room you’re expert in), the Memory Eraser (found in Night Mode in any room you’re expert in), and then collect and charge Gauguin’s Hyperboloid collection.
- Born Metallic – Find the Love Meter and the Iron Heart
- The Mechanic’s Hospitality – Collect 4 Saturnian Visors by trading with Saturnians or requesting them from friends.
- Want to See Some Physics? – Charge the Super Magnet collection found by exploring Saturn.
- Excursion into the Past – Find the Projector by exploring the Snatchin Club in Silhouettes Mode. You can also put the Projector on your Wishlist or search Saturn. Find the Film Stock by exploring Room 51.
- Deus Est Machina – Charge the Saturniac collection.
- Magic Tech Support – Charge the Book of Merlin collection (collect from Fortune-Telling room, Hallway, and African Room and then charge).
- The Return of SOG – Charge the Formidable Foreman collection. Explore the Sakura Room, Flying Saucer, Laboratory, Selene and Saturn to find the pieces.
- Even Copernicus Didn’t Dream of This – Explore Mars or Selene to find a Tellurion.
- Instead of an Alarm System – Find the Plasma Ball by banishing Model Eurydice or exploring Saturn.
- I’m Staying! – Find the Bouquet of Transistors by banishing Television Robots.
- On Someone Else’s Starship – Explore Saturn 3 times in Silhouettes mode.
End of Quests
Gas Balls are required for exploration. You will need from 10 to 50 for each search depending on your level.
- Saturnian Technology – reward: 20 Oil Cans, 20 Gas Balls, 3 Enhanced Flashlights
- Saturnian Physics – reward: 20 Martian Shards, 20 Selenoid Fragments, 200 Experience
- Biofuel – reward: 15 Doubloons, 15 Ocean Cards, Golden Clover
- Saturnian Robots – reward: 50 Gravitrons, 50 Cannonballs
- Astonishing Instruments – reward: 30 Containers, 30 Gas Balls, Astronaut’s Breakfast