Combeferra and Medeina
Combeferra and Medeina have appeared in the upper left corner of space.
In order to open Combeferra you need to collect the following: (Thank you Bill for the info)
A – An Educated Guess,
Open planet in Space Room
Collect 5 of each item in the collection “Navigating the Stars “. You can find these items by Exploring rooms on any floor in different modes. They require diamonds to purchase:
- Microphone in Words mode
- Earphones in Night mode
- Monitors in Silhouette mode
- Adjuster in Night mode
- Synthesizer in Silhouette mode
Collect 5 of each item in the collection ” Banal Porrigation” by Banishing space creatures. They require diamonds to purchase:
- Buckwheat – Martian Bear
- Millet – Visitor from Alph Centauri
- Oats – Little Alien
- Rye – Arch-Octopus
- Barley -Saturnian
- All 5 can be found be banishing the Simian Scientist
Once you obtain all of these items you need to battle to open the room. Weapons come from Space under Control and Over Pulsars and Forests Collections. They can be purchased for Diamonds:
Combeferra – Once you enter you need ? for each exploration and the room is open for ?
- Point of Contact – Explore rooms ( first floor) in Zero Gravity Curse (UFO) to find the Conversation Printouts
- Emptiness and Disappointment – Explore the Flying Saucer in Words mode 3 times
- Pointing Skyward – Explore Room 51 in Words Mode to get Interstellar Telegraph
- The Idea Collector – Find the Mental Accelerator by trading with Y’Lli and the Wooden coins by Playing the Space Rooms ( Selena, Mars and Saturn)
- Eddie ex Machina – Find
- The Portable Algorithms in the Laboratory in Word Mode
- The User Manual by Banishing the Bookworm Snatchins
- Edison’s Machine by Charging The Sum of Technology Collection
- We Made Contact – Click on Combeferra and Trade with 5 Secret Agents
- Like A Laminated Comet – Charge the Space Woodfall collection. Items found In the Yard.
- Treesawer found in The Bunker
- Stumpcutter found in The Crypt
- Woodtrimmer found in The Animatorium
- Loghacker found in Strigoi Castle
- Chippy found in Hyperion’s Hall
- The Programmable Carpenter – Collect 5 Boards by exploring rooms on any floor
- Look at Those Splinters Fly – Collect The Ignition Keys and deploy a flight to Combeferra to meet Master Tarnada
- A Planet in Rebellion – Explore Combeferra 3x
- I Know Three Words – Trade with Simiam Scientist 10x (thirty banana batteries )
- Breaking The Chains – Explore the Space Planets to get Beavers in Space Collection and charge collection
- Reunification – Explore Room 51 3x in Words and 3x in Silhouettes Mode
- Rebellious Whispers on the Wind – Banish Space Aliens to get Space Delicious Collection Items and charge collection
- Homecoming – Explore the Laboratory 3x in words mode
- Adaptation by Tea
- Explore Sakura Room at Night to find Sweet Crayzins
- Explore Fortune Telling Room in Zodiac mode to find Astralium Dragee ( can also get Dragee from the Little Alien on space floor)
- Explore Kitchen to find Porcelain Cup
- The Real AAIB – Explore Room 51 to find Agents Badge and Charge Agents Personal Belongings Collection. Find other items on First Floor rooms in Various modes
- Revelation – Trade with Special Agents to get FOCS AAIB
- Event Digest – Find Platinum 12C by trading with Television Robots Explore Rooms in Zodiac mode 7x
- Oh,Those Pesky Global Lines – Explore Combefeera 3x in Silhouette Mode
- Do You Hear The Beavers Sing – Explore Combefeera to find the Beaver Staff, Beaver Crown and Beaver Signet Ring
- The Fall of The Wooden Curtain – Charge the Zoo Among The Stars Collection, Get items by exploring the space planets.
- Restoration – Explore Room 51 5x.
- May The Algorithm Run Forever. Explore any room in the Manor to catch 100 Flying Monkeys.
That’s the last quest.