Amphitrite and Phorcus
In the lower left corner of the Space floor are two planets. The larger one is Amphitrite a Planet in the Pisces Constellation and I’m pretty sure all of the quests with a Fish in the corner are for this one.
The smaller one is Phorcus – the satellite of Amphitrite a Planet in the Pisces Constellation.
Tap on small Moon satellite (named Phorcus) beside Earth. Need to be Level 40 to upgrade. Need to get 10 Hadronic Accelerators by banishing Visitors from Alpha Centauri (these roamers float around on the inside) to enable the Space Whales to come out after Phorcus is opened.
Space Whales, inhabited by fishfolk, come from here (small Moon, Phorcus) every 24 hrs and give items for new Artifact Collection 17. They roam on the outside of the Planet area. There are usually 6 of them to banish each 24 hr period. Of course, you can pay 5 diamonds to get more Space Whales to come out and always have a Turtle of Luck running.
Border Control – Tap on Amphitrite icon (large planet) on galactic map to see what kind of certification you will need. You can obtain Certificates by doing any of the following:
- Trading with Saturnian for Language Specialist’s Certificate & Free-Roaming Traveler Certificate
- Trading with Visitors from Alpha Centauri for Galactic Auditing Certificate
- Trading with Arch-Octopi;
- Feeding Space Whales (on Phorcus, a satellite of Amphitrite—small moon)
- Exploring Mars for Astrocollecting Certificate & Space Pacifist Certificate
- Exploring Saturn for Marine Tolerance Certificate
- Exploring Selene (moon) for Equinox Certificate
- Does anyone know what gave Cosmopolitan’s Certificate, Certificate of Empire’s Friend and Space Oceanology Certificate. I would venture to guess that the Space Whales give them.
- Roamers = Arch-Octopus and Visitor from Alpha Centauri
- Souvenirs from the Sea Planet
- Space Pilgrim
- Planet Entertainment
- Blooming Courtyard
- Feed the Hungry
- Space under Control
- Per Aspera Ad Astra
- Quest on Right Side to Charge Collections 5 times each:
- Chargers = Antimatter Particle, Kryptonite Sample, Oxidizing Agent, Bioactivator. All levels can gift.
- Chargers for Artifact 17 = String of Pearls, Whale Toy, Gold Fries, Star Jellyfish.
- Space Whales – Use Star Krill
- Imperial Fishmen Tokens – use to explore Amphitrite
- Chest of Amphitrite = 150 Imperial Fishmen Tokens and 4 set of 15 charging items for room’s collections.
- Astralium – use to banish Arch-Octopi and Visitors from Alpha Centauri
- High Energy Dinners – Provisions needed to stock up on for setting out for Amphitrite.
You can use the Collections Table to find which collection items are in. I won’t post them here because the numbers keep changing.
Thank you Bill for providing the list!
- O’lle ? Or A Fleeting Vision – Explore rooms in manor to find Stranger’s and Lennon’s Glasses (items can be gifted but are easy to find)
- Green, Wait for It… Thieves – Banish little green men to get 5 Fuel from Stavromula Beta.
- Shall We Fly ? – Explore Saturn once.
- Strange Transformation – Explore Japanese Garden 3x in Silhouette mode.
- My Good For Nothing Brother – Explore the Laboratory in words and night mode.
- Finding Out Together – Banish Aliens to collect 5 of each vacuum cleaner tube, sunlamp and Super Adhesive Tape ( Destroyer, xenophage and octopuses )
- Transmitter, Translator – What’s the Difference – Find the Universal Translator in Room 51 in words mode.
- Find The Fugitive – Explore Kitchen in words mode, Bedroom in night mode and Hunting room in silhouette mode.
- Never Give Up – Explore Bathroom in Stone-Tongue curse (idol), Library in Witch’s curse (wisp) and African room in evil eye curse (mist)
- My Own Eureka – Explore the Laboratory 3x.
- The Secret of the Beautiful Stranger – Explore the Flying Saucer to find Aqua Vitae and Banish TV Robots to get Stainless Steel Bucket. The Aqua Vitae can be found in night mode and it can be gifted.
- Truth Trumps Friendship – Explore the Hallway in Zero Gravity curse (UFO)
- Someone Else Needs Help – Explore Selena, Mars and Saturn to find tools Torsion Accelerator, Inverter Generator and Plasma Injector.
- We Need More Food – Collect 30 High Energy Dinners by banishing aliens on the first floor, Space Voyage To Amphitrite – fight the boss one time
- You must find Ten Certificates 5x each by feeding space whales, trading with denizens of other worlds, and exploring Selena, Mars and Saturn
- Hadron Accelerators you need 12 (it says 10 but that is an error) by banishing Alpha Centauri ( good luck getting the Astralium took me forever) before you can fight the boss
- Battle is 30,000 Damage and 60 Hits with 4 hours to search Amphitrite
- Weapons are Collections: Space Under Control and Per Aspera Ad Astra
- Arch – Evil – Banish the Arch Octopus 10x ( using more Astralium)
- There’s This Artifact I Have – Find The Great Pumpkin(Idol Phenom), Cluster of Berries (Wisp Phenom) and Autumn Bouquet(Mist Phenom) all can be found on first floor.
- Magic Happens – Find Viceroy of the Sun and Branches of Tears in the Sukura Room ( in night mode). Then Charge Feed The Hungry Collection to get cornucopia.
- Rescue Day – Explore Amphitrite to get collection items to charge Souvenirs from the Sea Planet
- Come Back Soon – Find Vervoid’s Dream Hostel (Island in night mode), Cat-O-Sphere Guesthouse ( Room 51 in night mode), Gorgonite Haven Hotel( Fortune Telling Room in night mode)
- Intergalactic Courtesy – Find Halucinella Relaxation Center ( with UFO Phenom ) And Beaver Bungalow ( with Idol Phenom ) both on first floor and Charge the Planet Entertainment Collection to get Tinnes.( Items found in Basement Rooms)
- The Joy Of Giving – Charge the Space Pilgrim collection to get the Orbit Hotel and Explore Amphitrite in Silhouette Mode.
- Catch Me If You Can – Banish 5 Alpha Centauri
- Bad Timing – Collect 30 Energy Cells( batteries )
- Theory of Relativity – Explore Room 51 3x in Word Mode
- Care for a Cuppa – Find Martian Tea by Banishing Tripods. Charge The Blooming Courtyard to get Idelweiss.