The Great Gypsy Hunt!
The Great Gypsy Hunt! Gypsies! They can really be a big bonus in this game and with the new requirements to search rooms in Zodiac mode for some quests it is good to know how to get them and what they are worth!
The Gypsies have many advantages. The horseshoes to exchange with many of them are easy to come by. I always get Collection items to charge the collections from the Thank You gifts my friends send. They all give Shatters of Zodiac for searching rooms in Zodiac Mode.
- Baron – Uses Golden Saddle, get 1 from charging the Gypsy Harness Collection and gives 15 Shatters of Zodiac
- Old Gypsy Woman – Uses Golden Broom, get 1 from charging the Dust Bunnies Collections or 30 from charging Vincenzo’s Lab.
- Gypsy Woman – Uses Golden Horseshoes, get 30 from charging the Hand of Midas artifact or 5 from charging Beat the Drum Collection.
- Old Gypsy – Uses Golden Horseshoes, get 30 from charging the Hand of Midas artifact or 5 from charging Beat the Drum Collection.
- Gypsy – Uses Silver Horseshoes, get 50 from charging the Fussy Horses collection.
- Gypsy Girl – Uses Copper Horseshoes, get 100 from Visions of the Future Collection and 35 from Evidence Collections.
- Gypsy Boy – Uses Copper Horseshoes, get 100 from Visions of the Future Collection and 35 from Evidence Collections.
So, charge up your collections to have a good stash of horseshoes, turn on your Turtle and visit your friends! In every friends Manor banish all their gypsies. You won’t get Shatters every time but I find that I get a good stash of them by doing it on a daily basis.
Not only are they good for Shatters of Zodiac, they give you Experience points every time you banish them and can help you level up faster!