Version 2.14.0 The New Mystery Manor Update
Version 2.14.0 The New Mystery Manor Update
The New Mystery Manor for Android and iOS released an Update Version 2.14.0 today. For those of you that complained that the game seemed childish GI put their efforts into updating the images of the characters on quests to have a more adult view.
What GI Tells Us About Version 2.14.0
Detectives, get ready for another amazing update in Mystery Manor!
Thanks to your feedback:
- We’ve made fantastic gameplay changes! Now one point of energy is replenished every THREE MINUTES instead of five!
- You can zoom in more when exploring rooms. There’s no hiding from you now!
And that’s not all:
- The game got prettier! Your favorite characters are now sporting new looks. We’ve changed the art for nine of the Manor’s characters.
- The game got more convenient! There’s now a text search in the collections window.
- The game got more interesting! The Pirate Brig, Island, and Flying Saucer locations can now spawn phenomena.
- The game got more stable! We’ve fixed the bug with the Hoarfrost phenomenon. The ice no longer keeps spawning while the game is paused.
What We Know About Version 2.14.0
- Ok! Now maybe we can play more than 30 minutes a day with the increased energy replenishment.
- Yes, you can zoom in more in the Bedroom and Dressing Room but the room for the Daily Contest is the Dressing Room today. I took some screen shots of zoomed in items. The zoom doesn’t really help. They put items in really dark corners that don’t really have a shape.
- In this Silhouettes image we are looking for the Shaving Brush, described as a Brush in the game.
- Here is the Bottle on the top shelf.
- And this is the Boot at the Top of the page. The image you see is zoomed in on my editing software, not the game. It just looked like a fuzzy red fabric to me while playing.
- I will admit, I don’t have perfect vision. But keep in mind I play on a 12.9″ iPad. It’s like being on a laptop my screen is so large. I have taken to taking a screen shot of the room and going into my photos app to look for the items on the list. The game pauses while you do this. Then I go in and tap the items and take another photo if I can’t find them. I know they wanted to make the rooms more challenging but they could just do a better job of blending the item into the room than making it tiny and blurry.
- Okay, more work going into the graphics for the game. Let’s give the characters that show in the quest a more hunky or sexy look. That way no one will complain that it looks like a children’s game. I sure wish they’d put their efforts into something else.
- The Underwater Treasures Event appeared with an Infinity Sign. I’m guessing that means you can take as long as you’d like to do the 10 levels. And each level only took 3 Fish Feed for the first 5 and 4 Fish Feed at Level 6.
- The rewards for the Underwater Treasures Event have been greatly decreased. Here’s the comparison. I’ll list the new reward and then the original.
- 2 Keys – 3 Diamonds, 1 pointer, 20 Energy vs. 5 Diamonds, 2 Pointers, 2 Mines
- 6 Keys – 1 Inflatable Hammer, 1 Hammer for the Match 3 game, 30 Energy vs. 10 Diamonds, 1 Copper Sun, 2 Rainbow Lightning, 2 Compass
- 10 Keys – 10 Diamonds, 1 Hammer for the Match 3 game, 50 Energy vs. 25 Diamonds, 2 Bomb, 2 Chocolate, 1 Silver Owl of Wisdom, 1 Hammer
- So a Maximum of 13 Diamonds in the new Underwater Treasures vs. 40 Diamonds before.
- I don’t know what their plan is on the Underwater Treasures. Maybe we can do it as many times as we want over and over and get the Energy instead as we go along. I haven’t done enough searches to get to 10 yet to see if I get to trade Fish Feed for Energy still. I’m at 6 now.
- Well, here’s what happened. I finished my 10 keys and any extra Fish Feed went away. So, for me it’s actually less energy and less diamonds than before. That stinks!
- Collections Table Changes – they have given us a search box and changed the check box names at the bottom of the table.
- By readiness – anybody know what that means?
- Quests – These are the collections you are searching for items for in quests
- Not Charged. These are collections you have never charged.
- Now when you charge a collection and reopen the collections table it opens to the one you just charged. That’s an improvement to having to scroll all over again when you’re looking for collections to charge for energy.
Other Things in The New Mystery Manor for Android and iOS
- I have to redo the Achievements table because they all changed with the new phenomena in the last update. Sorry, I just haven’t had time.
- I still have a horrible time clearing the Hoarfrost phenomena. It freezes up (no pun intended) on me as I’m swiping. Then I can’t clear anymore of the screen. If I pick my finger up and move it I get dinged for not tapping on a list item. It’s very frustrating.
- I do notice that weapons for the Creatures that give keys have been dropping more frequently but I still don’t have enough keys to complete the quests.
- I mostly do the daily contest, the guild search and Underwater Treasures. The Cards move to fast for me.
- Speaking of Cards – Has anyone had Batteries for the Laboratory drop when playing them. They don’t show as findable and I haven’t gotten any.
- Speaking of the Laboratory – I was able to begin assembly on July 12, 2018. As of today, 3 months later, and doing between 20 and 40 searches a day I do not even have half of the items needed to open it.
- In order to open the other rooms I have quests that are impossible to complete.
- Oceanic Room – need to search the Lab to find the boots – or PAY!
- Sakura Room – Need to charge an Artifact that I am unable to even charge the collections to fill.
- Room 51 – Need to charge and Artifact that I am unable to even charge the collections to fill. though I see they finally gave a quest string to fill the Great Writers Collection.