The New Mystery Manor for Android and iOS Version 2.12.0
The New Mystery Manor for Android and iOS Version 2.12.0
The New Mystery Manor for Android and iOS Version 2.12.0 was released today. This update brings Guilds to our Manor and changes out the Bedroom design for a whole new room. I will add a page specifically for the Guild events later but right now I’ll tell you what I have figured out.
What GI Tells us about Version 2.12.0
Detectives, the Mystery Manor brings new surprises once again!
Read up on all that’s new below, then go and explore the Manor for yourself!
🔍 Player guilds! Join other detectives, take part in guild events, complete special quests and get valuable rewards. You can talk in a guild chat and get unique items for guild points!
🔍 Updated Bedroom! Check out this room’s updated look. It also features new hidden objects and improved images of old ones.
🔍 Updated Yard! Marvel at improved animations and all-new sounds. We’re doing everything we can to make gameplay better.
In this version, the following bugs were fixed:
🔧 Problems with how the event Underwater Treasures in the Match Three mini-game worked were solved
🔧 Problems with the quest chain Zodiac was solved
🔧 Fixed texts in the quest chain at the Japanese Garden
🔧 Fixed a bug of how Bottle with a message in the Match Three mini-game was moving; now it can be removed from the field like it’s supposed to
🔧 Added training object layouts for exploring the rooms for the first time
🔧 Improved the award window for the Chasing Chests event ( I think this is Underwater Treasures) in the Match Three mini-game
🔧 Fixed the incorrect performance of endless tools during the training
🔧 Added a new visual for the indication of goals in the Match Three mini-game
🔧 Fixed a bug of the window to enter the Match Three mini-game; now, after buying additional energy, you’ll enter the mini-game automatically, just like the rooms
Also, soon the game will have some very cool new features:
✨ Daily activities
✨ Another new room
✨ Improved several large and important windows; at the request of the players, not only the visual design will be updated, but also the functional
✨ Clans (Guilds) are only the beginning of sociality, that was promised. We are already working on the possibility to customize the clans
What We Know about Version 2.12.0
- You can ask questions and share information on 2 Facebook pages for The New Mystery Manor for Android and iOS
- The New Bedroom – all I can say is what a nightmare. The items in the room to find are so small they are very hard to find. And on every search the list changes. I wouldn’t mind if it changed if I could just see them. Even zooming in they are super hard. And of course they made this Bedroom the room to search for the first Guild Event.
- We were awarded some useful charms for the Disruption in the Bedroom.
- Your Bedroom Mastery Star Level should have started at zero. If it doesn’t shut down your game and reopen it.
- Guilds – when you open your game after updating to Version 2.12.0 there will be a new menu item in the bottom row of menus. I will later add a page just for guild but here’s what I know so far.
- You are randomly added to a guild. Since we don’t have friends in the game yet we can’t pick. I am told at a later date we will be able to create our own guilds. You can quit your guild and be randomly added to another guild. I’m not sure if you can quit and not be in a guild.
- One of the guild challenges is that this random order puts people that speak different languages or are in way different time zones together. It is hard to coordinate.
- There is a window that lists the guild members. Mine added up to 10 while I was poking around and investigating the guild.
- It appears our guild was given a random name unless the first member named it. Some guilds have a lot of guild points but when I asked the person in mine that had so many points how she got them she didn’t know.
- There is a window for chat.
- An Event window that doesn’t explain anything but this is what I gathered.
- Event Name – Explore Bedroom
- The M in a Shield tells how many each. This seems to correspond with nothing and the same symbol is used on the Event page to say how many searches you have done and the main guild page to say how many points you have. I will have to gather more information on it.
- Chest symbol – in this event is says to 0/24. When you reach one of the chest points in the bar below it will go up. You do not collect from those chests until the end of the event. In this event the first chest is at 40, then 80, 150 and a bar with arrows that does not scroll for me right now. When our guild reached the 40 mark we were credited with 1/24. That number increases 1 for each chest mark you hit.
- When you hit the 80 chest mark you can see the next after 150 is 200. It’s an odd numbering system.
- Time for Event is over to the right. My timer started out with 2 days 15 hours.
- The View button just takes you to the Bedroom to search.
- When you tap on the small white down arrow you will get the list of guild members that have participated in the event so far and how many searches they have done.
- I notice I have done 8 searches and when I look at guild points I have 12. I can’t explain.
- Someone reported not getting credit for their search so make sure you get credit. Take screen shots even if you don’t know if you’ll need them. You can trash them later.
- Shop tab – You can buy charms with your guild points but it takes a lot.
- When you look at the players contributions in the event window you can see in my guild that the 1% contributors are red and if you tap on that it says, “Player receives an incentive prize for a small contribution to the team result”. I wonder if the ones that only searched 2 rooms would drop into the 1% range as the others in the guild do more.
- If you go to the ratings by opening up the Achievements list and tapping on the button in the upper right corner and then the bottom tab on the right you will see Guild Rankings. There are quite a few guilds that have a lot of guild points for a feature that just appeared.
- You can try searching the Help section on Guilds. I’m going to go browse through that now and see if I can learn anything.
I’m going to release this post right now but may add to it as I figure more stuff out over the rest of the day.