The New Mystery Manor Version 2.10.1
The New Mystery Manor Version 2.10.1
The New Mystery Manor Version 2.10.1 was released to fix some critical bugs and game crashes. I have also been working on updates to the web pages, including some YouTube Videos to help you see game play.
What GI Tells Us About Version 2.10.1
There were issues with some players games crashing. They worked on fixing that. I hope you are not having the crashing problems. If you are still crashing it would be great to know which device you are playing on iOS or Android and what version it is.
Also, many players had trouble with the Match Three mini-game. My game didn’t crash but when I got to the On the Rainbow quest I had trouble coloring the dress. You can see my notes on it on the The New Mystery Manor Starting Quests page. It’s number 141 on my list.
New Things I Found in the Game
Joshua the Cat can be purchased in the App Store on my iPad. He is $14.99 US. There is no description except that he gives a reward every 8 hours. Here’s what I have:
- You can only find him to purchase in the App Store, not sure if the Android players can see him to purchase or not.
- Once purchased he appears on the pedestal outside your Guild building in the lower right corner.
- He is only active for 30 days. You can see how many days you have left in a small box for the Charms on the right column. It shows up at the bottom for me.
- He gives a gift every 8 hours but you have to go in the game to tap on him. I use an App called Alarmed and I set that to remind me. I already have one set for every 4 hours for the Welcome sign so they are in sync now except when I wake up in the middle of the night and do the Welcome sign. But I have managed to collect from Joshua the every 8 hours.
- Gifts he gives – So far I have received 1 Diamond every time and usually 3 keys for one of the rooms. I also received 1 Cryptex instead of keys once.
Charms Box when using multiple charms – When you have multiple charms running a Box appears at the top right column of your manor. When you open this box you will see which charms are going and how much time you have left.
Snatchin Scrooge – He is also listed as an item to purchase when you view Then New Mystery Manor App in the App Store but he is not working so no need to bother with him right now. He was $9.99 and some kind of creature wandering but that’s all I know on him. Don’t waste your money.
I’ve changed the Main Menu for The New Mystery Manor around a little bit as I’ve come to a quest string for the Ocularis Spiritus. Now I’m starting to break them out into quest strings. I still need to do some clean up on these pages.
I’ve been working on YouTube videos to help players with aspects of the game. If you go to the First Floor Rooms of the Main Manor page you can see the ones I’ve completed. Just click on the video on that page to see them. For those of you having trouble finding items or wanting to figure out how to get more points these could be helpful.
I have not yet figured out what makes me get more energy or more items to drop. I need to study all the videos some more.
I have also tried to incorporate the use of the tools in the room so you can see how they work. I personally don’t care for the compass.
I’m thinking of making a list of all the items you will need to find when you get to 5 star mastery level so you have an idea of what’s out there.
The TNMM Achievements table is filling in nicely. When Ken gets a little time I’ll have him format it with the colors for each level to make it easier to read like we have on the Original MM Achievements Table.
I still have to format PDF downloads for all these tables for the Super Sleuths but once I get going on them they should go up fast.
I’ve working on the Creatures Wandering Mystery Manor table with all the ones I have right now.
I think that catches you up with what I’ve been working on the last few days. It’s been frantic because I feel so behind but keeps me occupied on something nice! Thank you all for your patience and help!