The New Mystery Manor Version 2.10.0
The New Mystery Manor Version 2.10.0
The New Mystery Manor Version 2.10.0 was released today with a list of changes and I have a list of bug fixes also. It did not automatically show up in my list of apps to update in the App Store and I had to go search for it.
What GI Tells Us About Version 2.10.0
- The game is now more stable—solve the mysteries of the Manor with ease!
- See the story unfold! Restore the Bathroom to help its eccentric inhabitant in his love affairs. Learn the secrets of Madam X in the Dressing Room and help the owner of the Hunting Room deal with his nightmares. They will surely fail without you.
- Complete the new quests and get their rewards. Learn to use charms and banish the phenomena.
- Become a true master in the Match Three mini-game and gain new prizes. We are sure you’ll also enjoy the upgraded mini-game screens!
- The game became even more beautiful! You’ll see as well that some animations and item images were changed.
- The game FAQ became still more convenient! Use the key words to find the necessary sections quickly.
The following bugs were fixed:
- The bug that occurred on Android devices when trying to take a screenshot.
- Increased the speed of Ocularis in Zodiac mode, now it corresponds to the speed of the finger.
- Facebook no longer redirects the player from The New Mystery Manor to Mystery Manor after authorization.
- Fixed the problems with icons and text in the daily reward window.
- Fixed the incorrect display of the additional drop probability; now the extra chance is displayed correctly.
- The game no longer crashes after the list of competitions is received.
- Fixed the lagging slider when opening the room or charging the collection.
- The game no longer crashes after closing the monster’s window.
- Fixed the problems with buttons on the preload screen.
What We Know About Version 2.10.0
- I personally wasn’t having any issues with stability so I have nothing to look for.
- I did get 7 new quests. I’m not sure if they are individual quest strings but so far I know if you complete one you will receive a quest that follows it. I think I’m just going to try and follow one through at a time.
- Also, a player at Level 5 says she does not have these new quests in that game. I have asked when we should expect them to appear.
- The window for the Match Three mini-game has changed. I finally know what level I am. I think the 49 in my image is supposed to be the number of times I’ve played but if I go to the Sunken Secrets Achievement it says I’ve played 54 times. Maybe the Achievement includes failures? I am now at 60 Energy required to play and that’s a lot of Energy to lose if you don’t complete the round since there’s no consolation prize.
- The graphics have changed for things like chargers and some collection items.
- I haven’t looked through the FAQs yet.
- In my Cover Photo for this post I noticed in the App Store the ability to buy the Statue of Joshua the Cat and Snatching Scrooge as in-app purchases. However, I can’t find anywhere in the App to purchase them. If I click on the price in the App Store it does open up in the game and ask if I want to purchase. I will ask if this will become something we can find inside the game.
- On the list of bugs that were fixed I didn’t experience any of those issues so I can’t say anything about them yet.
- A few quests to charge collections have been removed. I think there are 3. They will not come back.
- there is a bug in the Match Three mini-game they are working on fixing. Just avoid it for now. I’ll let you know when it’s fixed.
Tips if you want to play 2 separate games
Some players would like to play 2 separate games on 2 devices. If you do this you cannot be attached to the same Facebook account or using the same account across devices. Except you could set up one device as a child family member so it runs independently. This was done by a player using an old iPad and a new one.
Sorry, I am still woefully behind on things to post for quests, roamers, and achievements. I’ll work on catching up but have a very busy rest of the week with personal matters.