Mystery Manor iPad Boycott
Mystery Manor iPad Boycott
At the request of many game players I am posting notice of a Mystery Manor iPad Boycott. We will begin on Sunday, March 11, 2018 and continue until GI starts to answer questions and make game changes.
Don’t Spend Money in Game! 🚫💰!
How to Boycott
- Do not buy anything in the game you have to spend money on
- No Furniture offers
- No Coins or Diamonds
- No Chests that require a monetary outlay
- No Diamond Dragon
- Also, it would be great if you would not open your games on Tuesday, March 13 and Wednesday, March 14 in your time zone.
- The hope is that GI will notice a period of time when there are no, or very few, players.
- Pass the word around. Tell all your friends. Post it on your wall. Put the 🚫💰emojis in your name bar. The more players that participate the more effective we will be.
- Go Rate the Game and give an honest statement in the App Store.
- Here’s an interesting article from the 2012 Boycott.
Goals of the Boycott
- GI needs to communicate the status of Mystery Manor iPad to us.
- There has not been an update to the game since October 13, 2017 when the Zodiac Fortress room was released. We used to see new rooms, events and quest strings every month or two.
- Instead of new events for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s and Easter, the events are repeated, cut down versions of previous years.
- No Anniversary Event is being released.
- Chests with keys for searching rooms were no longer offered in the shop for rooms released after May 2017 making rooms with keys very expensive to search.
- Chest to purchase keys for the Zodiac Fortress were sold without telling players they would no longer need keys to search 7 days after the room was opened. Many players felt this was deceptive. Due to the lack of chests available in the shop, players purchased many chests of keys in advance from the special Sale offering. GI needs to trade those keys 1 for 1 for keys for another room.
- I personally spent 450 diamonds and have over 2,000 Chivalric Codes to search the room that are no longer needed.
- Server issues have continued for over a year during Guild Events with GI blaming it on the players internet connections instead of fixing the problem on their end.
- A support person and developer needs to be available at the start of Guild Events to resolve issues.
- Guild Events are released with bugs and incorrect data making some events impossible to complete and nothing is done until the next week.
- If this occurs GI should compensate with the players with the contents of the chest they would have won.
- GI should also be prepared to put up a Facebook post immediately to inform players of the problem.
Thank You All
I want to thank every player and loyal subscriber of my web page. I could not do it without you. If we stand together we can make changes happen.
Please include your comments below. I’m sure I haven’t covered everything.
Back Up Your iPad
Please everyone, back up your iPad so you can restore your game if you lose it or get a new iPad.