Let’s Talk Boss Battles!
Let’s Talk Boss Battles!
I’m working on the Full Moon Events where you have to charge collections 9 times each and you only get the items from Boss Battles Chests. So Let’s Talk Boss Battles!
Collections from Boss Battles
There is one collection from every boss room that you can only get the items for by participating in Boss Battles. The higher your ranking in the battle the more chance you have of getting those collection items. I’m working on marking all the collections this affects in the Collections Table.
Starting or Joining Boss Battles
There’s information on the Bosses page about starting or joining a battle. Each page for the Boss has a link and we’ve added the Collection information on each of those pages that tells how many hits, how many points and which collections are the weapons.
All battles have a limited number of players. Now I want to discuss a sensitive subject about player etiquette:
- If you don’t know what the weapons are go to the page and look before you enter a battle so you know if you can contribute. If you don’t have weapons, and I hope that’s why so many of you join and use only 1 weapon, then don’t join the battle. There are a limited number of players allowed in a battle and it’s not fair to take up the space of someone that is willing to contribute. This is brutal during a Guild Event so be willing to buy weapons.
- If you are low on the high hitting weapons and can only use the ones with timers on come back and use some more of those timed weapons. I have been in battles that have gone for hours and players come in and do a couple of timed weapons and NEVER return.
- There is also a point where once so many points are are used no one else can join. Here are some tips:
- If you start the battle, use some of your points and open the battle to everyone or invite your friends. If you use as many as you can you may find that no one else can join and you can’t win the battle by yourself because you don’t have enough hits.
- If you join a battle that someone else has invited you to don’t rush in there and use so many points it keeps other players from joining. I’ll admit that 3 times this week I started a battle. While I was inviting friends one of the friends I invited came on and hit 8,000+ of the 12,000 points blocking anyone else from joining. So, it was a 2 person battle! Not only that, there was no reason whatsoever for me to want to contribute anything more to the battle. What if I wouldn’t have had enough weapons to finish? I would have been forced into spending diamonds to buy weapons or just let the keys I spent to get into battle go to waste!
- Many times the person that starts the battle wants to get the winning chest. Otherwise they may have just joined an existing battle.
- I don’t know exactly what the tipping point is in each battle for when others can’t join but here’s my thought. If you want to take first place in a battle and not let anyone else join then you start the battle.
- It’s okay if a battle takes more than 30 seconds! Really, I know some of you want to go as fast as you can, that’s why GI puts those timers on the weapons.
The point here is you are not the only one in the game and your friends need your help just like you need theirs. We have a wall to send messages to each other so communicate! Think before you enter a battle. Take a few minutes to make sure you’re prepared to contribute to a battle.