Yes, that’s correct. Another boss fight room in Mystery Manor, players, the Hyperion Hall. Where do I begin?
First, if you look in your Yard, you will be blinded by a bright pink object, the Portal to Hyperion.
NOTE: I am always using a Turtle of Luck charm during these quests.
- “Enemy Attack in the Morning.” Find the following weapons by exploring the rooms of the manor: (a) Speedshooter (or purchase for 65,000 gold), Machine Gun “Mitralier” (or purchase for 350,000 gold), and Ash-Maker (or purchase for 135,000 gold.) These weapons were not really hard to find; had to explore rooms about 9 or 10 times to get them all. Save your gold!
- “Mission: Capture a Prisoner for Interrogation.” Fight the soldiers around the manor to try and take a Hyperion soldier prisoner. I used the weapons I had accumulated during the previous quest to finish this quest. By soldiers, they are referring to the following new entities, e.g., Storm General, Storm Trooper, Grenadier, Punisher, etc…
- “Drafting Elsa.” Explore the Bedroom in Silhouette mode to complete the quest.
- “The Prisoner’s Unintellible Language.” Find the Hyperion’s Dictionary by exploring the rooms of the manor. I don’t remember which room but found it fairly quickly.
- “I Know Nothing!” Banish the Storm Generals to catch General Krieg. This is the quest I am currently on. To banish the Storm General, he has to be “hit” 5 times which costs 647,000 in gold — my gold is rapidly deplenishing. Finally, I stopped using the gold to banish it and patiently played for several days to get enough weapons to drop to banish the Storm General. It took 2 more times until I finally caught General Krieg!
- “The Enemy’s Sinister Plans!” Assemble and charge the Hyperion Weapons and Storm Brigade collections. They Hyperion Weapons collection contains all the weapons you need to banish the “soldiers” to get the items for the Storm Brigade. Here is a list of the “soldiers” you need to banish to get the Storm Brigade collection items
- Assault Trooper – Banish the Storm Trooper
- Punisher – Banish the Punisher
- Grenadier – Banish the Grenadier
- Avenger – Banish the Grenadier
- Storm General – Banish the Storm General
- “A Strange Disturbance.” Explore the Hunting Room in Silhouettes mode 3 times.
- “Preparing for War.” Look for 30 Runestones by exchanging with the Gypsies. I chose to charge a collection that gave Runestones as a reward
- “Hyperion Prisoner.” Explore the Japanese Garden, Laboratory, and Room 51 three times each.
- “Foreign Invasion.” Explore the Hall to complete the quest.
- “Escape of the General.” Charge the Mechanical Robots collection to complete the quest. Once you get this quest, each of the 5 robots appears on the findable items list for every room. Unfortunately, I gave all but 1 of my robots away so I would advise you to at least one set of robots in preparation for this quest. I didn’t expect this!!!
- “To Arms!” Collect the following weapons of Hyperion in the rooms of the manor: 15 Gewehr rifles, 15 Ash-makers, and 15 Fist Launchers. They do drop from multiple rooms but it takes a while to gather them all. Of course, you can use gold to buy them if you choose.
- “Gathering the Reserves.” Banish 15 Snatchin Recruits. Banish regular snatchins, Bookworm, Eartwisting, Thieving, Hungry, Grubby, etc. While you are banishing the snatchins, you will see the quest update periodically. You have to banish quite a few snatchins before this quest is completed.
- “The First Skirmish.” Defeat 5 Stormtroopers, Punishers, and Storm Generals. My experience was that the drop rate for weapons drastically decreased after Quest 12.
- “Maneuvers.” Explore any 5 rooms in Zodiac mode to complete the quest. (I am currently on this quest and guess what? I have ZERO rooms in Zodiac mode. I had one room in Zodiac but it got taken over by the Will-o-the-Wisp phenomenon right before I got this quest!
- “Sturm Hall.” Explore the Hall while the Mist phenomenon is present 3 times. Do not banish the Mist.
- “In Pursuit of the General.” Banish Snatichin Partisans and to find 3 Hyperion portals..
- “Facing the General.” Defeat General Krieg in the Hyperion Hall.
- “Unexpected Allies.” Charge the Imperial Desserts collection and Drinks of the World collection. Banish Hyperion Soldiers to obtain items for these collections if you don’t already have them. (However, there are many easier ways to get these collection items!)
- “Preparations for the Agent.” Charge the Cavalier Honor Guard collection to obtain the World Conqueror. You can get the medals by defeating various Hyperion forces.
- “Operations Results.” Charge the Warriors of the Resistance collection to obtain the Snatchin-Partisan. The items can be obtained by banishing Resistance Fighters found in the Yard.
- “Saving Kate.” Explore the Hyperion Hall 3 times in Night mode.
- “Battle Wounds.” Charge the Field Nurse collection to get the Sister of Mercy. You can find the collection items in any room, but only once. No multiple items.
- “Meeting the Higher Ranks.” Heal the General and explore the Bunker 1 time.
- “Training Camp.” Explore the following rooms 3 times: Oceanic Room, the Pirate Brig, and Room 51.
- “Under Cover.” Charge the General Krieg collection. Combat enemy forces to find the items.
- “Interplanetary Play.” Explore Room 51 and the Laboratory 1 time to find a bomb. (You don’t actually find a bomb.)
- “Mission Destruction.” Explore the Hyperion Hall 3 times in Night mode.
- “Awards Ceremony” Explore the Manor and drive away the Hyperion Soldiers to find the items needed to charge the Grand Festival Lights and Cavalier Honor Guard collections.
Here is a look inside a battle with General Krieg. Make sure you have enough weapons, players! The weapons come from the following 3 collections:
Thanks to player, Pidden, for providing us with a list of the weapons, their point values, and their costs:
From Collection Hyperion Weapons:
Gewehr Rifle = 25 units / 30,000 coins
Speed Shoter = 30 units / 65,000 coins
Ash Maker = 30 units / 135,000 coins
Fist Launcher = 40 units / 200,000 coins
Machine Gun Mitralier = 45 units / 350,000 coins
From Collection Storm Brigade:
Assault Tropper = 50 units / 1 diamond
Punisher = 100 units / 2 diamonds
Grenadier = 150 units / 3 diamonds
Avenger = 200 units /4 diamonds
Storm G = 250 units / 5 diamonds
From Collection Iron Fist
Light Panzer = 300 units / 6 diamonds
Hyperion Triplan = 350 units / 7 diamonds
King Panzer = 400 units / 8 diamonds
Armored Zepplens = 450 units / 9 diamonds
Walking Tank Kneht = 500 units / 10 diamonds
You have 46 hits per player and total points of damage must be 23,000.