Mystery Manor iPad Update 4.1.0 was released today.
- Do you believe in luck? Seems that today fortune is smiling on you: the Maneki-Neko (Japanese Lucky Cat) has decided to stay with you a while. It’s rare opportunity, so don’t miss out.
- Now you can play mini games whenever you want! Make your way to the top and claim a worthy reward. (GI FB Admin says they are not in our manors yet.)
- Honest Mirrors Glitch has been fixed
- I played a Native Idol that had been in my Manor and it was not the matching card game so I summoned a new one and it still wasn’t the card game. This does not seem to be fixed.
Japanese Lucky Cat
- The Japanese Lucky Cat can be found in the lower right hand side of your Manor’s First Floor. He’s a slot machine and the first spin is Free.
- You get 4 coins to start the game. My next spin says 3 Oriental Coins, they look like they have a little paw on them.
- You can purchase 2 for 10 Diamonds. I’m not quite sure where you earn/win those coins yet but we will see as we play. The GI Facebook Admin is saying the only way to get the coins is to buy them.
- This cat will be here for 14 days based on the small News Item in the list of right side information.
Players are reporting receiving new coins when exploring rooms but we’re not sure what they’re for. All these coins in the game are getting hard to tell apart. How about some rubies or sapphires?