Mystery Manor iPad Update 4.2.0
Mystery Manor iPad Update 4.2.0 was released today with a new First Floor look and a new Basement Room.
What GI Tells Us
- Check out the update map: it’s even more beautiful now!
- Meet Alan Stark! This young and ambitious director will tell you all about the secrets of cinematography!
- Construct a cozy and comfortable movie theater for the inhabitants of Mystery Manor!
- Reach new heights: test yourself and get awesome rewards for unlocking new achievements!
- Keys to the Mirror Garden can now be found in Mystical Chests, as well as in chests that are given for guild event participation.
- Keys from rooms now drop a little more often.
- Fixes in the leagues: now all players’ scores will reset correctly at the start of a new rating week.
New First Floor Map
It’s true, they rearranged the First Floor yet again. Make sure you visit all of your Anniversary houses to get your daily rewards. They are no longer all next to each other.
There are 6 new collections for the Cinephile Room. They have been added at the top of the Collections list inside the game. I will get the Collections Table updated.
The new Cinephile Room is located in the Basement. It currently requires items you can request from your friends to open but it’s not as easy as that! Please see the page for all the information.
The Magic Lantern Collection, currently number 6 in the list, is what is needed to open the Cinephile Room. So, if you obtain one by banishing a roamer and you give it to a friend asking for it on your wall it will be deducted from your inventory.
If you do not have any in your inventory yet and you get a wall request you will NOT be able to give them.
GI promises us that we will get keys in our chests and that they will drop “a little more often”. Does this meaning during room searches? I have not had a single key drop today for any room. Has anyone else noticed any?
Fixes in the Leagues
Event though a message was sent yesterday that said the week ended and you won, or not, in your Recreation Center Mini-Games this was not true. With the update today came the score you were at before the update.
There is now a time at the top of your game that states how much time is left in the rating week. This is a nice addition.