Mystery Manor iPad Update 4.0.0 arrived in our Manor yesterday and it is filled with problems!
- Draw back the veil on the Event that shook the Manor to its foundations. Exciting adventures and a new room await
- There are 10 new Collections.
- There is a new room in the Basement called the Mirror Garden. It is the room just below the Pool.
- The space around the First Floor has been rearranged to place the Guild and Arena icons at the bottom next to the Birthday icons and the Flying Saucer has been moved up under the Secret Living room icon.
- New Creatures in the Basement are the Fanged Griffen and the Frumious Griffen. They each take 3 Honest Mirrors and Energy or Strength to Banish. They give Collection items from the Dual Nature Collection.
- There are 3 new Fairies in the Basement to banish which take Rose Petals. This is a Heart Shaped Rose Petal Item, not the named Rose Petals you may already have in your inventory. I feel like I’ve seen this same icon before though. Looks like they give some of the new Collection items and the Caduceus for exploring the ever elusive Alchemist’s Laboratory.
- Tulip Fairy – 2 Rose Petals
- Exquisite Flower Fairy – 3 Rose Petals
- Spring Flowers Fairy – 3 Rose Petals
- The Will-o’-the-Wisp and Native Idol Phenomena on the First Floor are not showing in their Pipe and Card modes. There are notes on the official FB page that GI is working on this.
- There seems to be a problem with the Honest Mirrors dropping from the Basement rooms. Again GI says they are looking into this.
- On the right hand side, the Easter Bunny event to charge 5 chocolate eggs to an Easter chest has returned.
I am working on the page and quest string for the Mirror Garden. Also will get the Collections table updated!
Please post your comments and questions here for the Update and on the Mirror Garden page for that quest string.